• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nutritional breakfast that's easy to make?

amac38

Hey fellas,

I'm getting bored of eating the same breakfast morning, what I have now is:

5 weetbix
1 banana
1 huge bowl of milk
2 fish oil capsules.

pretty shitty hey, ive been eating this every morning for the past few years. i just feel so lazy in the morning to make food, however, im so fed up with it, it's time to change.

so i want something easy to make, high protein and high in whatever i need for a good day.

any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks in advance,
amac38

4 eggs diced tomato diced capsicum
Cheese half cup milk mintogether put in fry pan when you first wake up, cook on lowest flame while you are getting dressed organize yourself. Add 1 loaf Lebanese qholemeal bread with hommus. 1 large carrot apple beetroot juice. Enjoy a good meal and enjoy your day
Posted via Mobile Device

This is what I will normally have:

Option 1:
4-5 eggs
few bits of toast

Option 2:
ready to drink protein shake

Option 3:
500ml milk
muscle milk

Option 4:
hash browns
bacon
eggs
baked beans
toast

Few things i make,

fruit salad, i always have this made up in a big tub in the fridge, on the shelf that's eye level to my kids ha ha,

3 eggs scrambled with cheese in a wholemeal burrito, you can pick up a pk of 10 wholemeal burritos for $4, scrambeld egg in microwave 2mins and add the burrito for last 30seconds ,,yum and very quick

Natural penut butter on wholemeal toast,

Musceli,oats weetbix

hope that will give you some more options,

I have a 4-5 egg omelette with mushrooms, capsicum, spring onion and cheese. Takes bugger all time to whip up, even less if you slice the mushies, capsicum, spring onion and the cheese the night before. Tasty as too!

Hey fellas,

I'm getting bored of eating the same breakfast morning, what I have now is:

so i want something easy to make, high protein and high in whatever i need for a good day.

Thanks in advance,
amac38

I've had the same challenge. On my part this is the
hardest part for me. Eating wright!

Mornings are the worst. I never used to even have
breakfast. Only a cup of tea and out the door.

Now I do oats with protien powder kinda thing.

Here's a good idea I found through "Eating for life"
within "body for life".

Bill (can't remember his last name) the author suggests
that you plan your enitre week of meals in advance.

So Monday through Saturday you pre plan your meals
and write them down. Then all you need to do is just
follow it. I would even go as far as doing 2 or even 3
sets of these so that each week you can rotate it &
hence won't get bored. (Hey I might take my own
advise and do this tonight as I have been very slack
in my eating department:eek:!!)

Thanks
Devante.

I have the same thing every morning. I get up 40 mins before I leave to work and make and eat the following;

3-4 eggs
2 pieces wholegrain toast
WPI shake with 250ml lite milk
Banana

Only takes me ~20 mins to make

turkish or lebanese bread, egg, danish fetta, honey and butter, banana or apple, cheap and needds 5-10 mins !

4-5 eggs
4 wholemeal toast

mushroom, onion, spinach

scramble eggs (i never use microwave) and cook toast and serve eggs on toast.
Fry onions first, add mushrooms, spinach at last minute to wilt and serve all on top.

Add some yoghurt and few bits of fruit.

Got bored with it after many months, atm currently have french toast. Beat eggs, dip in rbead let soak, let cook on frypan - too easy.

I have a cup of oats which i turn into
Pottier and add a scoop
Of whey and mix. Tastes really nice and fills you up as well.
Posted via Mobile Device

weekdays i have 50g oats, 1 scoop protein, 1 banana and skim milk. weekends i make a bacon and egg sanga with avocado