• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Nutritional breakfast that's easy to make?

thanks for all the suggestions, there's some great ideas!

today i had
5 eggs with onion and spring onion
can of baked beans
2 glasses of milk

im feeling great! tasted so nice too, only took about 5mins.

i'll be sure to try some other great recipes in this thread.

cheers

Thought you said "and a spring roll" lol - I was going to say your a bloody gangsta! lol

weekdays - 1/2 cup of oats mixed with an egg, cinnamon and water, microwave for 2 minutes.
Mix through 3-500g cottage cheese and a diced banana (or apple or pear is good).

Weekends- Mix up an egg with a little milk and cinnamon, soak 2-3 pieces of wholemeal bread in the mix and throw in hot fry pan. Fry till goes crispy, take out and cover toast with sliced banana and top with cottage cheese (can then grill if you like)

Both taste better than desert and are good fuel for your day. Can increase/decrease eggs or oats etc depending on goals (low carb/low fat etc)

weekdays - 1/2 cup of oats mixed with an egg, cinnamon and water, microwave for 2 minutes.
Mix through 3-500g cottage cheese and a diced banana (or apple or pear is good).

Weekends- Mix up an egg with a little milk and cinnamon, soak 2-3 pieces of wholemeal bread in the mix and throw in hot fry pan. Fry till goes crispy, take out and cover toast with sliced banana and top with cottage cheese (can then grill if you like)

Both taste better than desert and are good fuel for your day. Can increase/decrease eggs or oats etc depending on goals (low carb/low fat etc)
I have no idea what you just said..:confused::confused::confused:

There the 2 brekky's i run. The oats through the week as it takes about 3 minutes to make and the french toast on w/e's as it takes a little longer. If you like cottage cheese, give them a run, ****ing brilliant!

I have a scoop of WPI with 300ml poured over 6 wheatbix on work days and normally scrambaled eggs on toast on days off

I just eat this because its quick and tastes good.

3/4 bowl of oats
and the other 1/4 of the bowl i put Nutri-Grain, then warm it all up
and a protein shake

4 fried eggs on tomato, sliced mushroom and an avocado.

Followed by two diced bananas, 300g of low fat cottage cheese and a teaspoon of honey - at morning tea on work days, or after a half hour break on weekends.

Should be in the "health food" section along with tahini / natural peanut butter / seasame, almond spread...

Jar white label i believe...

They also do Almond/Brazilnut/Cashew nut butter. ABC Nut butter or something like that. I prefer the straight Almond myself.

Anyone try the natty peanut butter that Woolies make now in the glass jars? I got myself one the other week, personally it tastes a lot better than the Sanitarium one, doesn't go as dry either.

Brekky for me is generally:

1 cup Egg whites w/2-4 Omega 3 egg's
1 or 2 scoops of whey (mixed with raw cocoa, 2 TB's Psyllium Husk, touch of stevia)
2-4 Slices of Brown Rice Bread, toasted. Might have more if it's a high carb day.
Natty nut butter on toast if low(er) carb day.
Pot of Green Tea

-Mitch.

I boil up a heaps of eggs for the week and then stick them in the fridge. Nice and simple and always ready to eat.

My usual Breakfast routine if travelling into work:
1 x whole egg boiled cold
2 x egg whites boiled cold
1/2 cup of Lowan whole grain oats
1/4 cup of skim milk

otherwise it's
1 x boiled whole egg warm
2 x boiled egg whites warm
2 pieces of whole grain toast (1 for the whole boiled egg and the other with vegemite)

ahh another apple and peanut/ almond spread fan this is actually one of my fave cheat meals when im not watching my calories.. take the core out and stuff the apple with almond spread or peanut butter OMG its lsoooooooooo goood.

I have found rolled oats are the easiest thing to make in the morning. Just add milk or water and cook for a minute or 2 and its all good. If I had a field handy I would definately grow my own but I dont so I cant.