• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Gospel of Fadi

gareer

Hey guys,

after we paid thanks to Fadi and I saw all his articles, i realised we needed to compile all of them into one place. That's why I created The Gospel Of Fadi, which contains all of his articles in EBook form. Hopefully I will keep this updated as he continues to make new posts.

This took a long time to write so I would really appreciate it if you took the time to say thanks. Not to me, but especially to Fadi, who took a long time to write all these articles and I'm sure Fadi would appreciate it.

Michael.

http://www.mediafire.com/?omndkjndjmb
Or http://www.ausbb.com/TheGospelOfFadi.pdf (thanks admin)
P.S - I will upload it to other file hosting websites as I can.

Last edited:
good job mate , thanks putting it together
you can also put it is an attachment to the forum

Wow, you really put some effort into this.
Well done bloke.

Also thanks to Fadi for all his efforts too.

To attach a file to your post, you need to be using the main 'New Post' or 'New Thread' page and not 'Quick Reply'. To use the main 'New Post' page, click the 'Post Reply' button in the relevant thread.
On this page, below the message box, you will find a button labelled 'Manage Attachments'. Clicking this button will open a new window for uploading attachments. You can upload an attachment either from your computer or from another URL by using the appropriate box on this page. Alternatively you can click the Attachment Icon to open this page.
To upload a file from your computer, click the 'Browse' button and locate the file. To upload a file from another URL, enter the full URL for the file in the second box on this page. Once you have completed one of the boxes, click 'Upload'.
Once the upload is completed the file name will appear below the input boxes in this window. You can then close the window to return to

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Unfortunately the file is too large to be uploaded to Ausbb so ill stick to mediafire for now.

Michael

Hey guys,

after we paid thanks to Fadi and I saw all his articles, i realised we needed to compile all of them into one place. That's why I created The Gospel Of Fadi, which contains all of his articles in EBook form. Hopefully I will keep this updated as he continues to make new posts.

This took a long time to write so I would really appreciate it if you took the time to say thanks. Not to me, but especially to Fadi, who took a long time to write all these articles and I'm sure Fadi would appreciate it.

Michael.

TheGospelOfFadi.pdf
Or http://www.ausbb.com/TheGospelOfFadi.pdf (thanks admin)
P.S - I will upload it to other file hosting websites as I can.

Ausbb Legend, that's who you are Michael. Thank you very much for one hell of an effort brother. It goes without saying that I sincerely appreciate every second of your time spent on compiling all my articles into one place. And again I'd like to thank Graeme (Admin) for providing us all with such a powerful home away from home we all call AUSBB!

This show of gratitude would not be complete without thanking the man, the real man running the show around here and I'm speaking of none other than Adrian (Super Moderator) Shrek himself. Thank you brother.

To all members, a heartfelt thank you to each and everyone of you for making Ausbb the friendly yet powerful sporting forum that it truly is.

God Bless you all.

Fadi.

This show of gratitude would not be complete without thanking the man, the real man running the show around here and I'm speaking of none other than Adrian (Super Moderator) Shrek himself. Thank you brother.

To all members, a heartfelt thank you to each and everyone of you for making Ausbb the friendly yet powerful sporting forum that it truly is.

God Bless you all.

Fadi.
Ah yes so true on that Fadi , Shrek is the man that keeps things under control , the one that keeps the forum running smoothly

man i am going to make so much money from that ebook!!! just kidding!!

it's actually something i was going to put together, tho not in a pdf file because i don't have the ability to. I was going to snaz it up a bit with my marketing muscles. But alas, it's a great addition to everybody's library!

Thanks coach.