• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

The Gospel of Fadi

this is the best, most informative book in the world. i am extremely excited to continue reading it. :)

thanks michael for compiling all of this knowledge it must of taken ages. i appreciate it immensely.

also thank you Fadi for assisting me (as well as others) with your immeasurable amounts of knowledge and experience. i am extremely grateful.

sincerely
stephen

There seems to be an influx of new lifters to the site..... Many of which would not know who Fadi is, and the wisdom he holds.

Im bumping this for them, and for everybody else.

Top work Fadi, and props to Gareer for the E-Book :)

He is a very busy man at the moment.....
He will post in here tomorrow....... I can feel it!

Have been searching for, and reading up on Fadis posts when I can find the time the last few weeks. This will make things far easier.
Excellent work :)

Thanks Fadi for sharing your wealth of knowledge!

Thanks Michael for compiling this knowledge into one big holy gospel!