• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

b12 injections

Christian

Active Member, June10MOTM
Ok i ma ****ing sook i cant seem to jab this needle into me...

I have some 6 vials of neob12 with 3ml seringes 25g...

25g looks a little daunting to me i was hoping for something smaller but b12 is suposed to be thick stuff.. and 25g was all they had the 3ml body doesnt help either...

Im was contemplating quad but then figure glute might be the best..

But im still a sook about it..

From what i gather glute,delt, or quad pinch skin asperate IM injection plunge slowly.

Any, diabetics or anyone else want to lend some advice for the first jab?

Listen to Unrest by Parkway Drive and really get into the song...then just go for it :).

Gareer.

Aspirate is where you expel lthe air in the syringe..
IM is intramucular there are 4 types of injection (that i am aware of)

SUBQ (subcutanious )
IM (intramuscular)
Intradermal
And jab 1 in your vein..

Last edited:
spirate first then let her jab. She might hit a nerve, then again you might too.:p

I think delts are most less painful?

Any opinions anyone?

I ****ing hate needles.. You can tell i could never be a heroin addict lol

Close your eyes and get your missus to IV it, because there's nothing worse than trying to bring it back up with one hand or do you only want IM?

Close your eyes and get your missus to IV it, because there's nothing worse than trying to bring it back up with one hand or do you only want IM?

You cant IV b12 dear god lol...

IM only not even Subq..

Ill have to learn subq for hCG but that can wait...

How to administer an intramuscular deltoid injection | Video « Wonder How To

This video helped going to do delt...

My step dad wont let my mum do it he is telling her to make me go to a doc to do it...

But if a junky can get a serynge in their vein im sure my mum can get 1 in my delt without too many **** ups..

Damn, sorry for the bad 'advice'

Lol its ok..

:p

It says IM only anyway.

Plus kiddies dont root around with injections if you dont know the sustances you are using and where they are supposed to go IM subQ vein subderm.. (this isnt a go at you just a general statement)

Ok i ma ****ing sook i cant seem to jab this needle into me...

I have some 6 vials of neob12 with 3ml seringes 25g...

25g looks a little daunting to me i was hoping for something smaller but b12 is suposed to be thick stuff.. and 25g was all they had the 3ml body doesnt help either...

Im was contemplating quad but then figure glute might be the best..

But im still a sook about it..

From what i gather glute,delt, or quad pinch skin asperate IM injection plunge slowly.

Any, diabetics or anyone else want to lend some advice for the first jab?

Okay, so it's a 25g needle and more than likely 19mm in length and orange in colour, correct? If so, then trust uncle Fadi here that you won't feel a single thing, zilch, nothing. Did I mention............... !?

Fadi.

Okay, so it's a 25g needle and more than likely 19mm in length and orange in colour, correct? If so, then trust uncle Fadi here that you won't feel a single thing, zilch, nothing. Did I mention............... !?

Fadi.

Thank you my friend, will give it ago in the morning..
Posted via Mobile Device

Thank you my friend, will give it ago in the morning..
Posted via Mobile Device
See that just it! Giving it a go will hurt like hell. Please don't give it a go n00bs, just do it and I mean in one jab, finito/done!

I'm just playing with you brother, I knew what you meant but I used to be worse than you since my dad used to be the family "jabber"/working in a pharmacy when he was young etc. So the needle was something that was going to bite me in the ass if I didn't stop chucking a tantrum. All these whilst growing up. It took a long time to get rid of that scary boogy monster man complex called the needle!

PS: I was thinking side deltoid for you n00bs.

Fadi.