• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

June member of the month

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
June has finished and we are now into July. The first Member of the month has past votes were a little bit slow to come in but hopefully in the months to come more people will vote for members who are have helped out around Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding

It was a close tally with a total of 8 people vote for , for a while the votes were blow for blow.

For the first Ausbb- Australian BodyBuilding member of the month Junes member of the month goes out to n00bs

http://ausbb.com/motm.php

Thank you thank you i feel special,

All i ask for is a back rub from ceffo...

Come on big fellah!

Good on ya mate, well deserved.

Don't let it go to your head... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

PS Isn't his name supposed to be bold or italicised or something now so everyone can see just how special he is! :D

I reckon a pink font might be more appropriate...

Good on ya mate, well deserved.

Don't let it go to your head... ;)

Cheers,
Mike

PS Isn't his name supposed to be bold or italicised or something now so everyone can see just how special he is! :D

I reckon a pink font might be more appropriate...

I like pink.. I wanted to paint my car megenta...

hhhmmm

Can we vote for people who are doing well with training? Or is it info provided only?

How do I vote? For Aug I vote for BoyfromAus.

I saw his tranformation pic's from "Fat to Flat"!:eek:

Ok which idiots voted for noobs??????? :D :D :D

Just joking, congrats and good luck to MrsnOObs dealing with the inflated ego now.
Posted via Mobile Device

Congratulation on two records n00bs; one for taking the title and two, for being the first ever to take the title. I wish you all the very best of health Sir for all else that comes after that, is nothing more than just icing on that healthy cake.

Fadi.

gratz noobs.. i didnt even know there was a member of the month going :D. I will from now on look into this.
Some see me later .. Rubby rubby 2 dolla ;)

Yeah ill be voting for boyfromaus as well .. Guy did a MAJOR change in physique. Who need biggest loser show when we got forums to keep us inspired on our goals