• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

More Sugar? Coke or a 'Low Fat' Yoghurt?

I just read that article on SMH too. Didn't realise it was this thread until I read it...

Yeah, bit of a worry. That author's got it right and lets hope big food get it right in the years to come.

Less processing please...

Cheers,
Mike

I just read that article on SMH too. Didn't realise it was this thread until I read it...

Yeah, bit of a worry. That author's got it right and lets hope big food get it right in the years to come.

Less processing please...

Cheers,
Mike

We noticed at the supermarket that weat bix now have "no added sodium no added sugar" version..

Why the **** was it added in the first place i ask?

Though you have to think its all about $$$$

1. sugar is addictive, it works on the same part of the brain ad drugs of addiction.

2. if you put 10g per 100g of product. then you have 100g per 1kg and 1kg per 100kg so 100kg of sugar per 1tonne of failbix...

That has to save them alot of money as sugar is the cheapest shit out...

Makes me sad no one cares about our health and these products are braodast as "healthy" to us..

We noticed at the supermarket that weat bix now have "no added sodium no added sugar" version..

Why the **** was it added in the first place i ask?

Though you have to think its all about $$$$

1. sugar is addictive, it works on the same part of the brain ad drugs of addiction.

2. if you put 10g per 100g of product. then you have 100g per 1kg and 1kg per 100kg so 100kg of sugar per 1tonne of failbix...

That has to save them alot of money as sugar is the cheapest shit out...

Makes me sad no one cares about our health and these products are braodast as "healthy" to us..

Fat + Sugar + Salt + Caffeine = Mo' money, Mo' Money, Mo' Money...

Hey n00bs, are you anti yogurt or anti yogurt full of sugar and crap?

I will believe that yogurt could have more sugar than coke, but I don't believe yogurt is to be avoided.
If you are going to write off yogurt, what about home made yogurt made from organic milk?

Hey n00bs, are you anti yogurt or anti yogurt full of sugar and crap?

I will believe that yogurt could have more sugar than coke, but I don't believe yogurt is to be avoided.
If you are going to write off yogurt, what about home made yogurt made from organic milk?

I eat yoghurt that is either organic unflavoured wog yoghurt or homemade... That has no added sugar or any additives what so ever.

Its easy as shit to make i dont know wy people buy it.. (well maybe to start a culture)

I will continue to eat it (unless i respond to casein or dairy on my igG intolerance tests then it will be probiotics only for me..

I love it with fruit for breakfast after my eggs!

Good to hear :)
Do you use an easiyo?
I use it with a starter culture (or teaspoon of european yogurt) and organic milk.
It is SO EASY AND CHEAP!
It's less than 2min preperation easily. You couldn't walk to the dairy section and pick a yogurt faster than making it at home.

Also, organic milk is the best tasting milk in the world!
From cardboard cartons that is, none of this heated plastic poison leaching into my milk thanks :p