• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Boxing Classes in Sydney

Mrsn00bs

Hey All,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any good boxing classes in Sydney, it can either be in the CBD, Parramatta Area or Eastern Suburbs?..

I'm really looking into it because i need something that i can just vent some frustration and anger but also get some exercise in.

Thanks in Advance! :)

Sara.

MrsnOObs hits MrnOObs.

Repeat said process until anger is gone.

Problem solved.

LMAO :p it just doesn't work..lol.. I find i'm still wanting more.lol...

i would use my personal trainer at Fairies first but he charges $60 for 45min and i dont think its just worth it just for a boxing session..

Yeah stop trying to get her to do thrusters noobs, you just can't take no for an answer can you.

Hey guys , go see two very good freinds of mine joe and diana at joes boxing in five dock, great atmosphere there, all the gear and years of experiance between them.