• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Movie] toy story 3

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Just got back from seeing Toy Story 3 in 3d , got some discount movie tickets from the social club at work so off we went

The movie was pretty good sure there was a few boring parts but it followed pretty much the same story line as the others , toys get lost , toys find their way home except at the endof the movie they find a new home

i'd give it a 6.5/10

I saw this movie also. I think a 6.5/10 is pretty harsh as the story is far deeper than the others, dealing ideas of loss, neglect and the ever looming prospect of death - important themes for an isolated post-modern society.

(spoiler) I think it would have been more poetic had the toys died together in the incinerator.

Last edited:
i saw it today with the girlfriend & kids. Like Oli, i thought it was more than average. But once again, not a stand out film. There is a lot of themes / issues in the film that at times are quite adult. For example the main bad character is quite confronting as well as when it's looking like the toys are going to be burned to a crisp.

As an adult I could relate to Andy giving away his toys. Even woody. I couldn't help but think about some of the prized toys I played with when I was a child & how upset I would feel if I lost it, although it's only a toy, I have an emotional connection with the item.

I took the kids to see it, as it's supposed to be a "kids" film. I thought it was a bit deep and a little dark for a kids film.

But we all enjoyed it, thought it was a bit sad when he gave Woody away.

Who has kept at least one of their fav toys?
Sadly all mine are gone.

I thought at parts it was deep for a kids film. Id give t an 8 though i enjoyed t
Posted via Mobile Device

mike, i've got one last fav toy, a stuffed Bart Simpson toy. It has plastic eyes. I use to hit my brother with it. He'd grab it off me and return the favor lol i think i'll give it to my son.
Posted via Mobile Device

My parents still have my Teddy Bear from when I was a baby, that is going to my kid.

Alright fine I still have it and cuddle it to bed at night.

i have a humphry B Bear teddy that i got when i was a little tacker after coming back from the dentist, one of the humphrey's from the 80's

Your surname isn't Bean by any chance?

I wouldn't fit in his car, have you seen Alistor Clarkson trying to get into small cars on Top Gear? That is what happens to me.

I gave the Teddy up for my wife, funnily enough I think the Teddy puts out more.
Posted via Mobile Device

Took my boy along to check out Toy Story 3 today. I thought it was pretty good. I had a couple of chuckles myself.

The standout character, far and away, was that stud of questionable sexual orientation - the Ken doll. This guy cracked me up...he stole every scene.

4c98dbb51e19e7c5c4.jpg