• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I know exactly what you mean BFA. Im starting to get allot of complements from both males and females. More in the terms of respect though not trying to flirt with me (i hope!).

It is weird when you arent used to getting them. I got into a 'routine' of just saying "getting there" and that started to really bug me. Got to the stage where i was telling my missus that i didnt know what to say when i get these complements and this is the advice she gave me. "Just say thank you and smile." So simple but is so much better then "Yeah. Getting there". lol.

In terms of that chick poking you. I personally would have grabbed my gut and faked that it hurt me or something to try get a laugh out of her....

...then when she opened her mouth to laugh i would have stuck it in :D

i happen to be one of those guys whom approach people at the gym. Hi im David. Nice results. What do you eat? how long have you been training for etc etc lol

i happen to be one of those guys whom approach people at the gym. Hi im David. Nice results. What do you eat? how long have you been training for etc etc lol

I did it to a girl at the gym once.. She was ripped azzzzz... Competing in her first fitness comp. She got all rosey cheeked when i said i liked her xmas tree definition then continnued onto her diet and training. She could do 1handed handstands. I have issues with 2 hands

Later Found it she was an officer with the federal police..

I quietly started walking backwards to my barbell curls in the squat rack.

i cant handle compliments all that well... some people butter them up too much... i dislike that to be honest.
I prefer if people keep the feedback to themselves lol.