• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Heavier cardio atm as I;m trying to drop last couple of kilos. E.g. trained yesterday, 4km run last night, same Thursady, 1hr walk this morning. Will rest until Monday.

Day 1 - Squats, Press, Deads, Chins

Day 4 - Squats, Bench, Snatch, Chins

Day 7 - Repeat

I know, very chilled, but it is FNQ!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mon-Fri in the gym, cardio additional. Average about 80 mins.

So, Monday and Friday only, which is 80 min's?
or Monday to Friday with cardio which all lasts 80 mins including the cardio?

when you write "Mon-Fri" I see that as every day.

fark you're hard work:rolleyes:

Day 1 - Squats, Press, Deads, Chins

Day 4 - Squats, Bench, Snatch, Chins

Day 7 - Repeat

I know, very chilled, but it is FNQ!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

One thing I struggle with is an ice cold barbell.

Is that Monday to Friday including cardio?

so you workout everyday?

fark

how long are these sessions of yours?

Monday to Friday is not every day!

I had this exact discussion with a mate of mine years ago when I used to work seven days a week.

He was complaining about working every day, and I agreed with him that it is tough working every day for extended periods of time.

About three weeks later he rings me on a Saturday, seeing if I wanted to go fishing?? I am WTF aren't you at work like me?? He sounded confused and said it's the week end, I don't work week ends. Me more confused, didn't you say you work every day?? Him, No only Monday to Friday.

What a twisted way of looking at working every day.

Saturday and Sunday are days as well

Monday to Friday is not every day!

I had this exact discussion with a mate of mine years ago when I used to work seven days a week.

He was complaining about working every day, and I agreed with him that it is tough working every day for extended periods of time.

About three weeks later he rings me on a Saturday, seeing if I wanted to go fishing?? I am WTF aren't you at work like me?? He sounded confused and said it's the week end, I don't work week ends. Me more confused, didn't you say you work every day?? Him, No only Monday to Friday.

What a twisted way of looking at working every day.

Saturday and Sunday are days as well

You fuckin numpty
everyday in between Monday to Friday

Mon-Fri in the gym, cardio additional. Average about 80 mins.

They are massive sessions.

Not sure what I would do for 80 minutes in a gym, I am absolutely fucked after 20-30 minutes, I am guessing a lot of that 80 minutes is spend chatting, sitting around and looking at your phone.

Not sure what I would do for 80 minutes in a gym, I am absolutely fucked after 20-30 minutes, I am guessing a lot of that 80 minutes is spend chatting, sitting around and looking at your phone.

:D
Hes a good looking bloke Mick, I'd say he'd be very high maintenance

You guess incorrectly.

Don't even take my phone to the gym.