• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Help / Advice on picking up

glad you all clearly got something from it lol...i could tell you to trust me it's not and i probably wrote it wrong but i'm officially retired from pulling moves on all but her so who gives shit. :)

Nope, fighting is not my thing, I would prefer diffuse it and have another beer rather than Try to prove how tough I am and brawl.
Posted via Mobile Device

Do you find people tend to avoid you given your size; or try to gather a bit of backup and take you down?

Walks up to random women caresses back..

Who the **** does that you sick man lol...

I was out with a few of the boys about a month ago when one of them walks up to this hot blonde chick and started giving her a massage without saying a word to her while she was sitting with her back to him. I thought her must have known her. Turns out he didnt. The look on her face just said "WTF?!"

I would say avoid, no one has ever picked a fight with me, I normally get lots of positive feedback. I do get asked for a lot of arm wrestle comps though lol
Posted via Mobile Device

ook, i'll stick to Ceffo and Dancelot's advice for now. Puff's way sounds good too but doesn't take precaution of hungry giants like Morgan lol..

Another thing to keep in mind when posting a thread like this, a while back in another thread 1/2 the guys on here admitted to meeting their girl or meeting girls over the Internet on dating sites, they obviously fail at approaching women, their posts shouldn't be considered.

JUST AN EXAMPLE- puff could of meet his woman (I know he didn't) he gives you the advice to go rub your Wang on her spine then you find yourself with 2 black eyes... Lol
Posted via Mobile Device

tip1: i've never had a problem, because I'm ****ing amazing.

THATS HOW YOU THINK BRO!

tip2: join a band, the amount of crumpet i pulled in those 3 years i was touring was insane.

tip3: your probably better than what you think you are, unless your me, than you can't get any better.

see where i'm going with this?

GET EM TIGER!

Last edited:
One way is to think of what the other half wants/needs/is interested in instead of what you want/need/and are interested in.

Fadi.

whats peoples thoughts on shaking hands with a chick, as in when you first meet.. when I shake hands with a bloke ill do a strong hand squeeze (some blokes have the girliest grip) and I sometimes think after ive just shaken a birds hand I wonder if I squeezed to hard lol

im not talking so much if your trying to pick up just in everyday life...

ps sorry for the hijack :)

when im shaking a chicks hand and im wearing a short sleeve top ..

1. I make sure my hand is just touching the fingers and not palm on palm.
2. Slightly Firm grip but not as if your shaking a guys.
3. Face the palms in and flatten the forearms while straightening the arm out. This is turns enlongates the biceps head giving the impression u have massive guns and showing the veins
4. Watch as they blush and look away quickly.. and/or their partner starts feeling insecure ... one of the two will happen LOL

wait dont worry about 3/4 as u did say its not to pick up :D

I only shake hands with notties. With hotties, I either go for a double cheek kiss (claiming it's cultural, when asked) or kiss both my hand and her hand if I'm feeling cheeky.

the boss will be impressed whenIi give his missus a kiss on both cheeks dancealot ahaha

was more directed to general day to day :)

I find it interesting/curious how not
many females have commented on this thread!

Would've thought that they would be all
over this thread like a 'fat kid on a donut'!!!:D

Devante.