• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Lift Heavy Ass Weights

That is where you are mistaken (unless I am mistaken about noobs comment), I only explained to 12 year old Ceffo (whose hormones are ragging at the moment so it is hard for him to concentrate properly) that KK does things differently (I should have stated upper back) to most others and to have a look at the video to see. Noobs was using him of how different people have different form (or so I believe) and it does not mean it is bad.

Correct i wasnt saying it was bad. I was usign it as an example of different form / technique ect..

Everyone uis geeting to in depth It says llift heavy weight.
To me heavy weight is 230kg deadlift..

To someone else heavy wieght might be 500kg deadlift to another person that might be a 70kg deadlift...

1 persons heavy weight is another rep.

Our goal is heavy weight if it wasnt heavy it would be easy and if it was easy it has no benefit to us in resistance training for strength..

So yes

Lift heavy shit...

Dont over analyse things.

We have to assume some people have brains. If i say eat more fruit and vegetables you dont consume 100kg a day of carrots and say well you didnt give me an exact figure. Use your head. Because if you cant figure it out then you have issues and if lifting weights is too complicated for you its time to go back to year 5...

1218253731923_1218253731923_r.jpg

Last edited:
Fadi, the author was probably sick of answering questions from guys asking why they aren't getting HUGE when they're deadlifting 100kg or squat & bench 70kg.

Okay, maybe I missed somethig...maybe not. It's always better when the person writing an article is part of the forum so as to help answer or at least clarify what we're all dicussing around here.

Fadi.

pictures of female olympic lifters who look facially like men (from too much special sauce) should be banned!!

BUT Marilou Dozois-Prevost! she can squat over me anytime

Olympic lifters and women who arnt naked. Double boring.

Oli there are just some things you can and cannot do.

Sure you can do your low bar squats, you can keep your belt, hell you can even wear that weird little headband thing you love so much.

But you cannot fail to appreciate Marilou!

Oh and for those interested she totalled 166kg in the 48kg class in Beijing 2008.

Last edited: