• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

puff

I enjoy eating good food and am happy to travel to get a better quality of stuff. I'm in Point Cook, near home I've got a quality fruit and veg shop but travel to another suburb to a good butcher, and to another fruit and veg shop that gets good free range eggs. The only food i buy from the supermarket is free range chicken breasts as they taste so much better than the normal chicken. The result of this is that i'm paying a decent price for my fruit and veg but wondered if i'm paying top dollar everything else. as an example, chicken breasts are normally $17 a kg, rump is $18 a kg and eggs are around $6 a dozen from memory.

Some folks here are obviously getting bang for their buck as well but I wondered whether the quality is good. i'd love to eat organic meat and eggs but wouldn't know where to find it in my area at a price that is close to what i'm paying now.

where do you go and what do you pay?

I'm in point cook too but i get a lot of meat from Tasman meats in werribee and fruit and veg comes from the market opposite
Posted via Mobile Device

I get my food from coles, woolworths, markets, healthfood stores, the wholesale merchant and my plants

I get all me meat and vegies from Spud Shed or the markets mainly cuz I'm a discount whore, then the occasional coles or Farmer Jacks trip for everything else.