• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

HGH Good?or BAD

mostwanted

I was looking around tonight and came across hgh my Question is has any one taken or would take it ?Don't get me wrong im not looking for a quick fix but with such little side effects and seems to claim to do so much i was thinking about taking it in conjunction with my diet and 5 day w/o split So if anyone has takin it does it work

I was looking around tonight and came across hgh my Question is has any one taken or would take it ?Don't get me wrong im not looking for a quick fix but with such little side effects and seems to claim to do so much i was thinking about taking it in conjunction with my diet and 5 day w/o split So if anyone has takin it does it work

Whats your current workout?

currents 1rms?

How can HGH be bad? Its a natural occuring hormone...

flaminghand.jpg

atm i work out 5 days
chest/tri/bi
back/shoulders
legs
thursday/ friday same as monday and Tuesday i no it it occurrs in the body i just want to no if it worked does it really help you improve musscle mass Dont really no much about it

But what weights are you using?

Functions of GH

Main pathways in endocrine regulation of growth.

Effects of growth hormone on the tissues of the body can generally be described as anabolic (building up). Like most other protein hormones, GH acts by interacting with a specific receptor on the surface of cells.
Increased height during childhood is the most widely known effect of GH. Height appears to be stimulated by at least two mechanisms:
  1. Because polypeptide hormones are not fat-soluble, they cannot penetrate sarcolemma. Thus, GH exerts some of its effects by binding to receptors on target cells, where it activates the MAPK/ERK pathway.[22] Through this mechanism GH directly stimulates division and multiplication of chondrocytes of cartilage.
  2. GH also stimulates, through the JAK-STAT signaling pathway[23], the production of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1, formerly known as somatomedin C), a hormone homologous to proinsulin.[24] The liver is a major target organ of GH for this process and is the principal site of IGF-1 production. IGF-1 has growth-stimulating effects on a wide variety of tissues. Additional IGF-1 is generated within target tissues, making it what appears to be both an endocrine and an autocrine/paracrine hormone. IGF-1 also has stimulatory effects on osteoblast and chondrocyte activity to promote bone growth.
In addition to increasing height in children and adolescents, growth hormone has many other effects on the body:

Last edited:
Let me be the first one to say go ahead and use it, especially if you need it. That's not all. Why stop here, I mean why not use anabolic steroids while you're at it (and this is not some joke, I don't do that)!

Now all you've got to do is re read my words above and see what I wrote. I said you're most welcome to use it (HGH) and you'd be right, the side effects will more than likely be minimal, but so would steroids' side effects if you chose to use them.

Now come the fun bit. Please show me a bodybuilder who uses the substances I've mentioned above and I'll show you a liar! That is right. If you want to use, then you've got my blessings, but if you want some muscles, then let me be the first to tell you that you will have to abuse and not use. Now once you start to get into the abuse category, side effects won't be like you've mentioned anymore
with such little side effects
that would be a thing of the past.

HGH and anabolic steroids were created not for bodybuilders but for people who need them. Now I'm not against bodybuilders using steroids, but like I said, show me one who uses and I'd show you a liar.

You see to use, you will get zero effect in the way of muscle size as far as bodybuilding is concerned. So I read your question and I am not getting you wrong at all I believe. Ponder over your question again and see if you'd like to rephrase it for us so we all know where we stand. Ausbb being a non steroid/HGH encouraging forum, I say go ahead and use it but just don't expect much according to the law of logic and reason.

PS: Little side effects you say? No problem. Make up your mind what you want to do (use or abuse) and I’d be more tan happy to list some side effects for you which belong to the abuse category.

Fadi.

Last edited:
And u have a big mouth was in a car accident have been recovering last year have only been back in gym 6 weeks and u said in ur first post that how could it be bad now sayin abuse my body lol make ur mind up

You being in a car accident has nothing to do with you wanting to abuse drugs..

I said its a naturally occuring substance. But like fadi said for it to be "effective" it will be abuse.

If you have a head injury as a result of your car accident and it has effected your pituitary gland and you are no longer producing hgh then yes hgh replacement therapy will be for you if not your a dick head looking for a quick fix like you said you wernt after in your first post..

Listen here whoever you are; I gave you a chance to rephrase your question but you chose to use insults instead. Let this be the first and final warning: Behave yourself or find yourself another forum where ill manners are tolerated. Thank you.

Fadi.

I had gone through the post. The details produced in the post are really very useful for many of the people. The drugs are not recommended unless prescribed by a doctor. Illegal drugs will stunt for growth, shrink our penis, gives us headaches, lead to bouts of anger, and can even start to kill of living tissue. I read a story of a body builder who abused steroids all his life. He eventually just passed out one way and was hospitalized for a full year. At one point he looked down at his legs to see maggots eating his flesh, because his cells were just decaying on him.

HGH will stump his growth??
you have given examples of all the extreme side effects of steroid abuse, and a crazy story to back it up, I once read a story of a man who drank so much water he drowned, better stay away from water than,

HGH is expensive and prob the hardest to get your hands on(good quality) and takes a solid 3-6month to start showing effect, what are you trying to achieve out off this??