• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How do you take care of your calluses?

Course sandpaper.

I always tear the same bastard doing power cleans. Rips all open down into the finger groove. Blood goes everywhere. Hurts like hell. Pisses me off.

Ouch ouch. My callus hurtys. Geez I sound sooky..

Deadlifts anyone...

Attachments

• 29466_428365053979_147013848979_5480717_1430472_n.jpg
    29466_428365053979_147013848979_5480717_1430472_n.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 61
For the last few weeks, I've been applying this handcream I got from the chemist, claimed to be based on whatever Norwegian fishermen used on their cold, cracking dry hands. The calluses haven't ripped again yet and it feels a lot better. My DL sets have been getting heavier too, so that's a positive sign. :)

For the last few weeks, I've been applying this handcream I got from the chemist, claimed to be based on whatever Norwegian fishermen used on their cold, cracking dry hands. The calluses haven't ripped again yet and it feels a lot better. My DL sets have been getting heavier too, so that's a positive sign. :)

care to share? i've been using vaseline and that's been pretty good.

Neutrogena, handcream, Norwegian formula. Go to your local pharmacy and ask the cute girl there to get you one.

My sister is manager at bodyshop and knows her shit, I asked her what I can use and she got me a pumice stone for $5, it works the same as a fine fine sandpaper, basically the idea is to remove the dead skin, then put this fancy super strong hemp cream over the top, after a few sets of heavy deads/chins, my calluses go to a point, then after that they rip off, basically, after my workout I rub the pumice stone over them, flattens them out, then lube up and hey presto, silky smooth baby!

Finally, my sister is good for something.