• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Let me read to you what my can says:

'CAUTION! HIGH CAFFEINE CONTENT... OK. WE KNOW THAT'S WHY YOU'RE DRINKING IT BUT OUR LEGAL GUYS MADE US WARN YOU NOT TO FEED THIS TO KIDS, WOMEN WITH A BUN IN THE OVEN OR THE WEAK WHO JUST CAN'T TOLERATE IT.'

see? even my can thinks you're a girl...

Gotta give it to Oli, that was a good one. :D

I take it out of the fridge for 10min, put some steak spice, garlic salt, bit of sunflower oil, and some black pepper. cook it for 2min on each side on the bbq and its done :) Nice and Rare with veggies on the side. And sometimes i add Gravy on top.

i like mine medium to well, i dont like bleeding meat, the blood juices mix in with all the salad and ruins the entire meal. Also i like it marinated in lemon, olive oil, chilli & garlic and cooked on the bbq. with fattoush and garlic.

1 - Straight off the cow :p

2 - For cuts like porterhouse etc it'll stay on the griddle till it's medium rare, no sauces just a bit of black pepper and served with vegies like broccoli and cauliflower

3 - Cuts like rump and skirt I'll chop it up into pieces rub with cornflour and stir-fry with whatever vegies I can find

Rare baby!

Salt and Pepper on each side and rub it into the flesh.

If its lesser quality steak i sometimes put some chili powder on there as well.

If its BBQ steak i chuck some soy sauce, chilli and garlic on there.

I so want some steak right about now lol!

Bbq plate.
1. Cover in sea salt.
2. Bring steak to room temp.
3. Heat bbq well!
4. Scrape off excess salt.
5. 2 minutes a side.
6. Rest.
7. Eat.

Can't go wrong. Seriously can't. Will impress anyone.

Where's the melted peanut butter???

But I strongly advise you kunce to make up a batch of cafe de paris butter. Keep a log in the fridge and cut a slice off when required. Let it melt over the steak as it's resting. Freeze the excess and it will keep forever.

Where's the melted peanut butter???

But I strongly advise you kunce to make up a batch of cafe de paris butter. Keep a log in the fridge and cut a slice off when required. Let it melt over the steak as it's resting. Freeze the excess and it will keep forever.
Melted peanut butter? No.

Cafe de paris butter? All over it! Love the stuff. And yep, keep a log in the fridge. My mum makes it all the time and keeps me stocked haha.

Dammit you guys! Im having to have a steak for brekky now. That should impress the inlaws.

Melted peanut butter? No.

Cafe de paris butter? All over it! Love the stuff. And yep, keep a log in the fridge. My mum makes it all the time and keeps me stocked haha.

Dammit you guys! Im having to have a steak for brekky now. That should impress the inlaws.
Someone on here definitely said to put PB on there, thought it was you but must have been JZ. Never tried it myself