• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

my body is really annoying me

Thanks Rev.

Not sure yet blbarclay, that's why I have to go see the surgon. The skin doctor says it will probably be all the skin from under my left eye, over the bridge of the nose, then under the right eye. Like a 50x25mm strip. He hopes it hasn't started eating through the bone and cartlidge other wise it could be very serious.
I get bleeding noses at least once a week. Sometimes a few times daily, I hope that's just
because I broke it when I was younger.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just got the pathology results back from the biopsy they took from my nose.
I have squamous cell cancer. It's fairly aggressive, and they are booking me in for plastic surgery asap.

Fark yeh! :(.
Posted via Mobile Device

Metastasis yet or no? Its allright dont stress too much stressing will lower your immune system and make it worse...

Even after the most successful surgery, radiation- or chemotherapy, some cancer cells are bound to remain. It is our immune system that will hunt down these cells and destroy them. Vitamin C is required for our immune systems to generate and mobilize the specialized cells that fight cancer and infections, too. The more stress your immune system is under, the more Vitamin C is used, if it is available. If it isn't available, the disease will not be stopped.

Remember fix the metabolic problem that lead to the cancer in the first place... There is somehting wrong with your defensive if you are having so much oxidative stress in different parts of your body... But it can be helped...

[youtube]ndOE-qMLMTg[/youtube]

Last edited:
How is that trolling??

Genuine question - why doesn't everyone know about it? At the end of the doco it says to watch food matters 2008....

I'm not sure what Metastasis is noobs.

My diagnosis sheet says
microscopic examination
section shows a moderately differentiated squamous cell carcinoma that infiltrates the superficial reticular dermis

I asked the doctor what that ment, he said
It basiclly means you have cancer on your nose. Melonoma is the worst skin cancer of 3, you have squamous cancer which is just behind it at number 2.
The cancer is fairly aggressive, so we need to get you in for surgury asap.

Then I rung my boss, told him I was taking the rest of the day off, and went for a ride.
Posted via Mobile Device

How is that trolling??

Genuine question - why doesn't everyone know about it? At the end of the doco it says to watch food matters 2008....

Basically $$$

When a double blind placebo study is done it is designed to fail...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]High-dose vitamin C versus placebo in the treatment of patients with advanced cancer who have had no prior chemotherapy. A randomized double-blind comparison[/FONT]
CG Moertel, TR Fleming, ET Creagan, J Rubin, MJ O'Connell, and MM Ames it can be concluded that high-dose vitamin C therapy is not effective against advanced malignant disease regardless of whether the patient has had any prior chemotherapy.NEJM -- High-dose vitamin C versus placebo in the treatment of patients with advanced cancer who have had no prior chemotherapy. A randomized double-blind comparison
[/FONT]​

Well there is proof that it doesnt work!!

However if you look into the study it weas designed to fail... They administered 10g orally of vitamin c and concluded this didnt miraculously cure cancer so it doesnt work... Well if you have someone 1/100th of a chemo treatment would that work? Does a diabetic take 1/100th of their insulin?

You have to critically review things..

A famous man PHD holder in a boo i was jsut reading stated " The NYC fire brigade didnt need a double blind placebo to tell them that water was a good way to put out fires... Yet this is what they use"

While people are trying to prove things dont work and idiots beleive them lets get to the real fact of healing people...

I can make a double blind palcebo study designed to fail. Stateing that 5x5 squats have no significant effect on body composition... Patients did this 5x5 squats with 20kg barbell once per week. And nothing changed...

Conclusion 5x5 squats do not change body composition...

I cant expect to sit her and try to explain how the pharmacutical establishment.government/ globalisation big business only cares about making money because.

1. you will think im crazy
2. you wont believe me
3. you need to find the truth for yourself...

I cant give everyone the answers i can only give them the right questions to ask so that they can educate themselves.

Oh noobs, just googled Metastasis. I dont know if it's spread. It only became offical this morning.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey man bright side, its not melanoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noobs talked about prevention, sun screen on your face every day that will help (keeps you looking young too). Just make sure you still get sun for your Vitamin D hit.

Hey man bright side, its not melanoma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noobs talked about prevention, sun screen on your face every day that will help (keeps you looking young too). Just make sure you still get sun for your Vitamin D hit.

Depends on the sunscreen..

New studies out that alot of them actually create cause and worsen existign cancer.. But we have known this for ages.. Mainly because of the petroleum based products in them that are known carcinogens...

Antioxidant protection is your best bet... torrent a movie called "dying to have known"

food matters, food inc is a good movie as well..

Yes they are advocate films so they have a message but the message is the right one.

Dr. Douglas Brodie says
"Each one of us produces several hundred thousand cancer cells every day of our lives. Whether we develop clinical cancer or not depends upon the ability of our immune systems to destroy these cancer cells. That's because cancer thrives in the presence of a deficient immune system."

Last edited:
Surely, if these guys had documented case after case of success with beating cancer, news would spread like wildfire?

Have you read fit for life by Harvey and Marylin Diamond Noobs?

The skin doctor says it will probably be all the skin from under my left eye, over the bridge of the nose, then under the right eye. Like a 50x25mm strip. He hopes it hasn't started eating through the bone and cartlidge other wise it could be very serious.
That sucks!

I had a Basal Cell Carcenoma which is thankfully number 3 on your list. But it also required about a 50mm by 15mm scallop to be removed down the left side of my nose. It was done in day surgery under a local. Not quite as big as your cut but not that much smaller and it all went very smoothly. Look at it as a free facelift! At 25mm wide they might need to graft but I'm tipping they might not given the area its in and the great bloodflow we have around our noses. Should heal nicely, mine is almost gone now just a few weeks on and I was training the very next week again.

Surgeons are bloody good nowadays and they should be able to get it all so long as its not into your cartilidge etc. Chances are it isn't, so good luck with it.

Sorry to hear that mate, its never fun having this sort of stuff sneak up on you.

Cheers,
Mike

Thanks for your support mike.
I'm glad that they got your all your BCC. That's hope that's the end for you brother.

**runs off the buy 253738kg of vit C**
Posted via Mobile Device

Surely, if these guys had documented case after case of success with beating cancer, news would spread like wildfire?

Have you read fit for life by Harvey and Marylin Diamond Noobs?

You would think that wouldnt you...

No i havnt read that..

for starters.

1. It is illegal to cure cancer

FDA defines health fraud as the promotion, advertisement, distribution, or sale of articles, intended for human or animal use, that are represented as being effective to diagnose, prevent, cure, treat, or mitigate disease (or other conditions), or provide a beneficial effect on health, but which have not been scientifically proven safe and effective for such purposes. Such practices may be deliberately deceptive, or done without adequate knowledge or understanding of the article.

Unproven products cause direct health hazards when their use results in injuries or adverse reactions.

If i cure cancer tomorrow regardless of how it is done i am breaking the law by advocating that treatment.. Because it might be 'unsafe'

Yet we already know that chemotherapy is dangerous so does that make it ok all of a sudden?

Then you have to look at what the law says.. especially america as they run it all..

The law in America says “Only a drug can be used to cure, prevent or treat a disease.”

So by definition you can not have a cure withotu a drug... So when people say there is no cure.. that only means their is no pharmacutical drug that can be used to prevent or sotp a problem...

You know the best thing for vitamin c defficiency? It isnt a drug guess what its vitmain c...

You know the best thing for killing cancer? Your immune system.. So why kill it with dangerous drugs that are proven to casue cancer in the first place...

mate im at the library becasue i have assesement yet strangley im not doing them im here i might as well be at home lol.

Topical Vitamin C Stops Basal Cell Carcinoma

(OMNS Nov 9 2007) The most common form of skin cancer, basal cell carcinoma, often responds to a remarkably simple, safe, at-home treatment: vitamin C. Physicians and patients report that vitamin C, applied directly to basal cell skin cancers, causes them to scab over and drop off. [1] Successful use involves a highly-concentrated vitamin C solution, directly applied to the blemish two or three times a day. Vitamin C is selectively toxic to cancer cells, but does not harm healthy skin cells. This is also the basis for high-dose intravenous vitamin therapy for cancer. [2] Even higher concentrations of vitamin C can be obtained by direct application. The use of topical vitamin C to kill basal cell carcinoma has been known at least since 1971. Frederick R. Klenner, MD, wrote: "We have removed several small basal cell epithelioma with a 30 percent ointment" of vitamin C. [3]

One person, who reported that a 2mm diameter spot on the nose would not heal for months, had it disappear within a week with twice-daily concentrated vitamin C applications. Another patient reported that after dermatologist-diagnosed multiple spots of basal cell carcinoma were coated with vitamin C, the spots fell off within two weeks. [4]

Basal cell carcinomas are slow growing and it is rare for them to metastasize. This provides an opportunity for a therapeutic trial of vitamin C, provided one has proper medical diagnosis and follow-up.

Preparation of a water-saturated vitamin C solution is simple. Slowly add a small amount of water to about half a teaspoon of vitamin C powder or crystals. Use just enough water to dissolve the vitamin C. Using less water will make a paste. Either way, application with the fingertip or a cotton swab, several times daily, is easy. The water will evaporate in a few minutes and leave a plainly visible coat of vitamin C crystals on the skin.

Consult your doctor before employing this or any other self-care treatment. A physician’s diagnosis is especially important, since other forms of skin cancer, such as melanoma, are faster growing and more dangerous. If the vitamin C treated area is not improved after a few weeks, a doctor should be consulted once again.

References:

[1] William Wassell, MD: Skin cancer and vitamin C. Cancer Tutor, http://www.cancertutor.com/Cancer02/VitaminC.html

[2] Riordan NH, Riordan HD, Meng X, Li Y, Jackson JA: Intravenous ascorbate as a tumor cytotoxic chemotherapeutic agent. Med Hypotheses 1995; 44: 207-2 13. http://www.brightspot.org/cresearch/intravenousc2.shtml
and http://www.seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/199x/riordan-nh-etal-med_hypotheses_1995-v44-p207.htm and also http://www.doctoryourself.com/riordan1.html

[3] Fredrick R. Klenner, MD: Observations on the dose and administration of ascorbic acid when employed beyond the range of a vitamin in human pathology. Journal of Applied Nutrition Vol. 23, Nos 3 & 4, Winter 1971. http://yost.com/health/klenner/klenner-1971.pdf and http://www.doctoryourself.com/klennerpaper.html

[4] Age spots, basal cell carcinoma and solar keratosis. http://www.doctoryourself.com/news/v5n9.txt

To Subscribe to the Orthomolecular Medicine News Service at no charge: http://www.orthomolecular.org/subscribe.html

One reader says:

“After reading Pauling and Cameron’s book Cancer and Vitamin C, I decided to put what I learned to the test. For more than 2 decades, I've gone to the dermatologist 2 or 3 times a year to remove the spots on my face. Last May, I had about 20 spots on my face and was about to make an appointment with the dermatologist. Instead, I decided to start applying ascorbic acid topically. It works beautifully! I still apply ascorbic acid daily in solution, and keep the new spots under control. As an a extra benefit, the skin on my face has taken on a more youthful appearance and its clear to me that loose and wrinkled skin is not an inevitable result of aging, (I'm 73), but rather a symptom of anascorbemia of the skin.”

Another writes:

“For many years, I've mixed up vitamin C powder and vitamin E oil into a ‘heavy’ liquid. Put this on a wart, or a skin cancer with a small bandage over it, and replace every day. The wart will drop off soon, and cancerous area will cure in about a week. We keep inventing the wheel.

What can we do to spread the word then?

Contact the health minister?

Today Tonight would be all over this!!

What can we do to spread the word then?

Contact the health minister?

Today Tonight would be all over this!!

Yeah right lol... and say what!! Hey im a 23 year old who has no formal degree but i know the medical establishment has made it illegal to cure cancer. Im not crazy i swear

<3 n00bs

I doubt that would work..

as for the shows u mentioned they are the advocaters of bullshit... dont get me started.

Who OWNs and runs the media?

The government isnt gonig to turn around and admit fault then people would have no faith in them...

In america they have admitted defeat with their health pyramid but they said it is better to chage it slowly then raise panic in the public becasue we need to look like we know all... (in as many words)

The Gerson Institute - Alternative Cancer Treatment

These people are curing cancer all the time...

But remember it is ilelgal to do so so they had to move to mexico...

As much as I have no problem with adding their advice to help deal with cancer etc I think cutting the cancer out and having chemo/radiotherapy still have their places. Just make sure you are giving your body the best chance to recover by adding a lot of vitamins, enzymes etc in health natural ways.