• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

partners and self esteem issues

She kind of has to noobs as you handcuff her to the seat :D

Moons you are exactly right about being comfortable with yourself and your life first a lot of relationships fail due to this exact reason.

There is no one above you if you are talking just about looks, unless you are in high school still. People should be judging people by how good a person they are to be considered above you. Looks is important for a relationship still but it doesn't mean one is above you, they are just better looking.

Devante how many times should I give my wife The Sex???
Posted via Mobile Device

She ****in tell you that?? How did she get near that computer!!?!?

blackeye.jpg

That was his last G/F before after she wanted to get up off the couch to go to the toilet.

I dont know what my league is anymore

ive gone from some skinny pencil neck no-testosterone good looking guy to a big high-test arsehole with a shaved/balding head (no im not on the juice)

I dont know what my league is anymore

ive gone from some skinny pencil neck no-testosterone good looking guy to a big high-test arsehole with a shaved/balding head (no im not on the juice)

and how this going for you? :)

Lol @ Noobz photos..

As for JDizzle, great work mate.. League hopping is a hillarious experience

One day, u're too weak, fat, alcoholic, got very little going for u... Then you look back at that day years later and laugh... when you're bigger, stronger, faster, richer etc.

I know lots of hot girls that go for guys that aren't that attractive because they are secure, have a house, a career and can support them.

So when you get older its not really about looks anymore.

I would date someone out of my league but then if he was going out with me then his not really out of my league..

I know lots of hot girls that go for guys that aren't that attractive because they are secure, have a house, a career and can support them.

So when you get older its not really about looks anymore.

Now I aint sayin' she a gold digger, but she aint messin wit no broke

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vwNcNOTVzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6vwNcNOTVzY&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

i think ultimately they need to find eachother attractive and within their league otherwise they wouldn't be with them. because be honest, looks are the first thing that will attract you to want to talk to them. ask Christian, he picked me out of a random lot of photos. and if i didnt think he was hot i wouldnt have replied lol..

But n00bs can squat 185kg. You are just lucky you arent pregnant already!

He must be wearing protection when he squats...

lol :D

this is the kind of mentality that f*cked up my last relationship

she was gorgeous, and I never ever thought I could end up with a girl like that. So what did I do? I turned into a pussy. And she ended up with another guy

Its taught me to never ever think like that again....

I am the opposite... Im hot stuff for a skinny bloke and the misses is afraid I will find some other girl.

We are getting stronger everyday which is good. But she is still skeptical of other females... She even reads my txt msgs...

Should I contact the line?