• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Seeing as you're the only one who's spent time in both NZ and Australian Jails, we'll give it to you lol.
well accentuate the negative why dont you. Thats pretty much an extension on how you view life in general. Im actually good but in todays world evil sex offenders like grunta get the plaudits while guys like me who dont harm a fly get grief.

Now this made me laugh. Poor Gerry, wouldn't hurt a fly lol. I actually think you enjoy annoying kunce.
Gerry the victim :D

well theres an easy solution.Dont get annoyed. Theres an old proverb that says" a man easily provoked is like a city without walls"

Last edited:
LMAO

"Man tried to douse policeman

a man who attempted to douse a police officer with a bucket of water has been fined after being found guilty of obstructing a police officer.

Gerald Belshaw, 34, appeared in Dannevirke District Court yesterday where he was fined $710, and disqualified from driving for two months.

The Manawatu Standard reported Belshaw failed to stop at an intersection in Woodville on September 13.

The court was told when police tried to stop him, he drove to a petrol station and began to fill his car up with petrol.

After first refusing requests to provide his details, he eventually produced his licence. But when the officer went back to his car Belshaw followed, attempted to snatch the infringement book and yanked the keys out of the ignition, throwing them across the forecourt.

He then got a bucket of water and tried to pour it over the officer before lobbing it at the patrol vehicle.

The newspaper said Belshaw protested to Judge Gregory Ross that the failing to stop claim was a trumped-up charge.

"I pled guilty just to get it out of the system, but I'm actually innocent eh."

On being fined and disqualified Belshaw stormed from the court, smashing the door with his fist and yelling "idiot".

- NZPA"

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/man-tried-to-douse-policeman/6OICMRB7KPATZI7FKBKZ4DRITM/

this is like the 5th time youve brought this up,i guess a slow day as usual where ur at. I maintain that cop wrote a false ticket,i did nothing wrong. Look at the date.

this is like the 5th time youve brought this up,i guess a slow day as usual where ur at. I maintain that cop wrote a false ticket,i did nothing wrong. Look at the date.

Not be brah.

I believe you Gerry. Just remember "a Man easily annoyed, is like a City without Walls"

or some chit :D:D:D

Not be brah.

I believe you Gerry. Just remember "a Man easily annoyed, is like a City without Walls"

or some chit :D:D:D

lmao,i admit i had a bit of a tussle with that piggy. He tried to pepa spray me and missed cos my reflexys too fast. I ran into him at a shopping mall in palmerston north some time after,i just stared at his girth. Lying prick.

lmao,i admit i had a bit of a tussle with that piggy. He tried to pepa spray me and missed cos my reflexys too fast. I ran into him at a shopping mall in palmerston north some time after,i just stared at his girth. Lying prick.

I'm just imagining the trip from the Petrol Station to the Police Station. Gerry in the backseat handcuffed, lipping off at the Police Officer the whole journey. The Officer putting in for stress leave the next day LMAO. Poor kunt earned his wage that day!!!

I'm just imagining the trip from the Petrol Station to the Police Station. Gerry in the backseat handcuffed, lipping off at the Police Officer the whole journey. The Officer putting in for stress leave the next day LMAO. Poor kunt earned his wage that day!!!

Well the only part you got right in that whole post was "you imagining". Pretty much the general theme of ur post content here,you dreaming up stuff in ur head. May i remind you that was 2008 i think? Its obvious you are the bigger skitz stiffy,you enjoy violence whereas im more of a self defence man myself. You show signs of mental illness mate.

Last edited:
Oh OK, the theme is now Self defence? He's another one of my favourites :D The Defendant Mr Belshaw, versus a Kid. He musta been a big Kid for it to be Self defence Gerry:

https://www.pressreader.com/new-zealand/manawatu-standard/20120131/281681136768453

My favourite part: "Representing himself Mr Belshaw offered his apologies 'I feel pretty stupid to be standing here!'"

LMAO

'S T O P D I G G I N G GERRY :D

anything else? This is like over 10 years ago also,and i apologised,shouldnt of hit him. I get a funny feeling you dont interact with many people. You are a bit looney bro,admit that...we all can see it. You arent even a lifter,just like hanging around here causing drama.

Last edited:
Wait, wait wait for it! "Judge Geoffrey Rea said " with Belshaws history of convictions, his actions came as no surprise!" :D

So after yourself and the NZ Judicial system disagreed on your interpretation of Self defence, you decide to come to Australia a few years ago. Lo and behold, you wind up banged up in one of our finer establishments (Prisons). May I enquire as to what for?

dunno,its kinda weird im talking to a judge dredd type who wont give me his real name(coward) for fear of me trawling thru google and embellishing whats already been embellished already because my day is boring. This is obviously really exciting for you,matching wits with an age grade national champion powerlifter. Do you know what year it is? I can tell what i did today if u like mr muck raker. Same as yesterday.lol. Do you even lift?

Last edited:
Ah, so the Defendant, sorry Mr Belshaw, has spent countless hours consulting Dr Google, come up with Zip. Our "Intel expert".

Now, after being released from one of Australia's finer establishments, you await Trial on another matter, only to abscond back to NZ?

umm i think it was for shoulder charging these two pedestrians who didnt move over,i wanted to show off my front squat.

Ah, so the Defendant, sorry Mr Belshaw, has spent countless hours consulting Dr Google, come up with Zip. Our "Intel expert".

Now, after being released from one of Australia's finer establishments, you await Trial on another matter, only to abscond back to NZ?

what do u mean"countless hours consulting google" whats that mean? I have no idea. Like im looking up ur name? I have no idea who you are in fact and "judging" from the skitzy way you portray yourself ,i dont think i want to know,id most likely get a knife to the guts.lol.

Ah, problem is Mr Belshaw, Interpol will have you listed, you'll be lucky to get a Visa to Somalia. :D

yeah sure they would bro,apart from my above average lifts for my age,im really not that much to get excited about. I know im raising ur blood pressure though.lmao. You re getting all heated up. THEY ARE WATCHING YOU THOUGH STIFFY,ID PROTECT DOME WITH TINFOIL HEAD COVERING TO STOP THOUGHT RAY INVASION.

Last edited:
LMAO. I used to think you were just a Narcissist, now Ima wondering if youre a Sociopath lol

Im not a narcissist bro,im fairly well grounded,i just like winding aussies up. I do have some sociopathic tendencies,i like my alone time to an extent,i dont mind lifting on my own,i find it carthartic. Next you ll be surveying people from my childhood lmao. Stay current bro,keep it real.