• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

PA Nationals - Land of the Pharaohs

This is singly-ply WADA drug-tested powerlifting.:)

But on day 2 you will definitely see some 700b deadlifts, possibly 1-2 600lb benches, and maybe 1-2 800lb squats.

Name: Bongobongo -
Training: Powerlifting focus
Experience (if you have any that is): 6 or years of focused training; lift with PA (IPF) -
Any Interests: PL and strength
Goals: long to medium term, in comp (ipf)- squat 900lbs or 410kg, bench 661lbs or 300kg, deadlift 705lbs or 320kg. Raw squat: 330kg, Raw bench: 240kg, Raw deadlift: 310kg. I honestly believe these are possible.Posted via Mobile Device

just training numbers at the moment-
I've squatted over 350lbs a few times, benched over 250lbs and deadlifted 290lbs raw for a double.

Last edited:
Say high to Chucky for me, and tell him I have a great video of him dropping 230kg on his neck while benching.

I vomited a little in my mouth when I saw that.

Post it up Markos...

Dont think I will, its Chucky's decision really.

I have far more dramatic footage of a lifter powercleaning 115kg with horrendous form, smacking themselves in the throat with the bar, knocking themselves off there feet, and having 115kg landing on them. The bruising was extensive. I've never put that footage up either, but there is a pic titled EXTREME MILITARY PRESS floating around the net.

Here you go lol

f99ee-extreme_military_press_ptc_frankston.jpg

ouch- thats gotta hurt- cool pic though. :eek:

Last edited: