• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I think I came in off the back off that, war was already officially over, but the odd shot could still be heard.

The first protein war not the second one.
Total Protein or whatever it was called.
Stiffy knows.

Protein n More, No Bull etc

While there have been some classic all-in-blus the best I saw was the AUSBB Ballroom Blitz. While it was only 6-8 antagonists it was forum wide, every thread. [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION] taking on all comers. $hrek musta deleted 100 posts.

Then there was the night Darkoz called out 0ni for Roid use - a post per second at times

All a bit silly really.
0ni using steroids is a question he cannot answer.

if he says yes, he’s an idiot and using something illegal.
if he says “no” - he’s a liar

At best he’s just a small time user and lifter just having a go.
people get their tittys in a bunch too easy

Protein n More, No Bull etc

While there have been some classic all-in-blus the best I saw was the AUSBB Ballroom Blitz. While it was only 6-8 antagonists it was forum wide, every thread. [MENTION=8399]0ni[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3034]Rugby88[/MENTION] taking on all comers. $hrek musta deleted 100 posts.

Then there was the night Darkoz called out 0ni for Roid use - a post per second at times

No no no,
Before that.
Remember Total Science Protein.

Marcos’s mate.
All a bit silly really.

People,
Please stop the endless abuse and insults.
I want to post not continuously clean up reported posts.

If you don't like some one put them on you ignore list.

I will rest people if I have too.
Remember no one is irreplaceable.

Now please chill out, you know who you are.

Or to use a modern day term, "chilax" :p

Peace and enjoyment.
Adrian.

Fuck orf khunt :D

I have a paradox to quantify.
if there are two kunce posting, and one is booted, leaving only one kunce posting to himself, does that still mean that no kunce is still irreplaceable?
Or does that mean that he just couldn’t be replaced in time to save the site because it takes one more than one kunce posting?
Or does it mean that kunce are replaceable as long as they stay?
I think all the inmates and guards have left the building, and only the loons who want to stay in the asylum are free to run the walls.

I have a paradox to quantify.
if there are two kunce posting, and one is booted, leaving only one kunce posting to himself, does that still mean that no kunce is still irreplaceable?
Or does that mean that he just couldn’t be replaced in time to save the site because it takes one more than one kunce posting?
Or does it mean that kunce are replaceable as long as they stay?
I think all the inmates and guards have left the building, and only the loons who want to stay in the asylum are free to run the walls.

After Shrek bans Gerry and I, again, you'll be here by yourself Grunta.