• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Basics, basics basics...

When it comes time I might be a little conservative first up.

Possibly 140 squat, 120 bench, 160 or 170 dead, mind you I have never really given deads a real chance in my previous life. We'll see.

I'm not.

If I want to do a routine by Markos, I won't fck about with some charts or whatever it is, I'll just cycle down to Frankston again.

I see Shrek has been busy deleting all the back and forth posts between some of you gentlemen. This is not the Ausbb that I wish to belong to. What ever happened to that spirit we call M.A.T.E around here. I'm disappointed, I really am.

Let me say it loud and clear; you, (whoever you are) should be thanking the person who disagrees with you more than the person who agrees with you, for the first will have you learn something by not only challenging him or her, but by also forcing you to challenge yourself, your own thoughts and behaviour. Whilst the latter who agrees with you will teach you nothing, but will serve to confirm what you already know instead, be it right or wrong (that's Wrong with a capital W)!

I've said it before, our personal growth in this life does not come from people who are nice to us but from people who are not. Can't you see the test? Don't fail by returning a frown with a frown but wipe it off solid clean with one of your incredible smiles and if once it does not work, try and try again...waves are known to sculpt some magnificent masterpieces all of their own around our shore lines.

Fadi.

I see Shrek has been busy deleting all the back and forth posts between some of you gentlemen. This is not the Ausbb that I wish to belong to. What ever happened to that spirit we call M.A.T.E around here. I'm disappointed, I really am.

Let me say it loud and clear; you, (whoever you are) should be thanking the person who disagrees with you more than the person who agrees with you, for the first will have you learn something by not only challenging him or her, but by also forcing you to challenge yourself, your own thoughts and behaviour. Whilst the latter who agrees with you will teach you nothing, but will serve to confirm what you already know instead, be it right or wrong (that's Wrong with a capital W)!

I've said it before, our personal growth in this life does not come from people who are nice to us but from people who are not. Can't you see the test? Don't fail by returning a frown with a frown but wipe it off solid clean with one of your incredible smiles and if once it does not work, try and try again...waves are known to sculpt some magnificent masterpieces all of their own around our shore lines.

Fadi.
Well said mate.

You do an incredible job around here Adrian and I sincerely appreciate it my friend (we all do); many thanks.

Fadi.

Fadi said:
What ever happened to that spirit we call M.A.T.E around here
What's the acronym, Fadi?

My Awesome Training Experience?

Mostly Amicable Training Explanations?

More And Tougher Exercise?

What's the acronym, Fadi?

My Awesome Training Experience?

Mostly Amicable Training Explanations?

More And Tougher Exercise?

I think he was just putting emphasis on each letter. showing the strength behind the meaning of the word itself. and once again well said Fadi, arguments are useless, however discussions (even heated ones) are good for producing information on a topic, its just when it turns towards an argument that the dogs start chasing their own tails and forget about the topic at hand.
My hats off to all moderators and people involved in the running of this forum, you people have alot of things to keep an eye on. Thank you for supporting a place for us all to learn :)