• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best way to pick-up in a gym

IF u hit on the ugly ones .. their good looking friends will think your "MR nice guy".. that is till you got em both in the sack!!

ceffo would be a great wingman. He's already experienced with taking one for the team by targetting the notties, so I can go for the hotties. :cool:

effo would be a great wingman. He's already experienced with taking one for the team by targetting the notties, so I can go for the hotties.

Until he steals them out from under you before you can even think 'shit what the **** just happened'

In my personal opinion once women past say 28 and are not in a stable/committed relationship are either:

1. single mums with kids and/or from previuos marriages
2. Ugly as hell. And usually say ive been real busy and havent had time to find a partner.
3. coming out of a long term relationship and only wanting a shag (these are the winners). But they could turn into an emotional wreck
4. Working on there careers and forgot to look for a man and now realize that the biological clock is clicking. (these are your best bets as they have money and havent had their pipes cleaned in a while. Unless u call a vibrator cleaning)
4. Turned lesbians
5. crack addicts
6. cheating skanks who cannot commit and need a man to give em $$

Hey old people.

Alot of my friends (20-22) have been in relationships for 1-2 years now without showing signs of stopping. Are they likely to go long term?

I would say 50-50 Oli there are lots of people who date for a while and then grow up a bit and change and then break it off others stick together and grow together. You can usually tell the difference between the two.

Ceffo you have used the behind the scenes position for some great research.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hey old people.

Alot of my friends (20-22) have been in relationships for 1-2 years now without showing signs of stopping. Are they likely to go long term?

hard to tell at that age as either (50-50 as alex mentioned)

You can usually tell after the 3.5-4th year when the relationship starts to "settle" and cracks start to show. Such as

1. bickering in public.
2. One of them shows up and not the other as they too busy with other "friends"
3. He drinks too much with the boys and doesnt pay attention to her
4. Shes out all the time with the girls on fridays/saturdays and he's at home (late bloomers to the social scene.. Theres one in every group of friends.. They usually go for built guys once they break up with their current partner as they think we "liven up" there lives ;))
5. He doesnt want to get married and is against it. ALL girls want to get married. She will eventualy dump his ass.

Well stuff to analyze while your out with socializing.

I do this alot when im out meeting new people and im so far 70% right on my assumptions.. :cool:

I would go that relationships gonna go the distance that isnt to the missus.. etc

As cute as the girls are in my gym, i really don't know if i'd wana pick up at the gym... the place just seems too holy Lol.

Amen,

Not sure about anyone else but for me
this is like going to church. I mean when I've
had a lousy day at work or whatever I can hit
the gym and 'test my character'.

I'd try and lift a little more heavier, or do one
more rep. I can grunt as loud as I want and
no one can tell me a damn thing.. :eek:

I can talk to myself out loud while hitting a
punching bag and look like a dork but no give
a damn.

So yes gym is holy!

You mean you don't notice any cute that you wanna smash at church?

A lot of single church goers go there to meet others, you know (outside of official religious duties, obviously).

All these silly rules about where you can or can't pick up girls just stop you from meeting girls and do no good.

You mean you don't notice any cute that you wanna smash at church?

A lot of single church goers go there to meet others, you know (outside of official religious duties, obviously).

All these silly rules about where you can or can't pick up girls just stop you from meeting girls and do no good.

I don't go to church man! (although I do remember
that there are some hotties at church.) I have
given up on repenting for my sins long ago...

I need to find one...????!!!

All I was tryingt to say was that "when you
are on a mission don't let ANYTHING distract
you from achieveing your goal"!!!

The comment was not about Where to pick up
gals... lol..

Well, hotties at the gym don't distract you from your goals. They help elevate your test-level and get your CNS fire up for the next set! I'm with ceffo on this!

Well, hotties at the gym don't distract you from your goals. They help elevate your test-level and get your CNS fire up for the next set! I'm with ceffo on this!

Mind you last time i was on a PB Squat and took my eye off the ball and snapped the back because a hot blonde in tight black leotards walked past wtih g-string line..
So yeah they can be a distraction WHILE you in the set. There is pros and cons to both :D

In my experience, they can be distracting but most often send my heart racing and I get bigger pumps out of the urge to impress :D

We have all seen the beauties that frolic around the gym. So whats the best way to pick-up? :cool:

Depends on the exercise and bar. I like a mixed grip sometimes on a pull type exercise and overhand grips on push. Don't bend with your lower back....

Oh I can't believe nobody went there with this thread until now.