• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Best way to pick-up in a gym

hmmm .. i can easily MP 70kgs but cant seem to lift the missus who weighs 54kgs!!

Gonna try this at home...

hmmm .. i can easily MP 70kgs but cant seem to lift the missus who weighs 54kgs!!

Gonna try this at home...

Takes practice to lift humans, and it's easier if the girl knows how to allow you to lift her. I do aerials in my partner dancing (swing) and have flipped & thrown 80+kg women up in the air, but I can't MP as much as you do.

yeah i see... yesh she wiggles a bit too much when im lifting her and i cant get past the neck part of teh lift..

As cute as the girls are in my gym, i really don't know if i'd wana pick up at the gym... the place just seems too holy Lol.

As cute as the girls are in my gym, i really don't know if i'd wana pick up at the gym... the place just seems too holy Lol.

on a side note -
some of the skankiest/promiscuous girls ive dated in the past went to church every sunday for some reason.. Might have been to repent for the spit roast they got themsleves in or having smoe back door action. before marriage.

ROFL ceffo.
Plus you don't want to pick up at your gym, have it go sour and you still have to see them all the time.

I focus when im in the set..

Then do a lat spread when a hot chick walks past in between sets.
Elevates the test levels a bit more (well thats what i think and im sticking to it)

Then focus again when the rest period is over for the next set :D

I focus when im in the set..

Then do a lat spread when a hot chick walks past in between sets.
Elevates the test levels a bit more (well thats what i think and im sticking to it)

Then focus again when the rest period is over for the next set :D

you're exactly like sleek ceffo lol

Went through this stage where I'd dated every girl in my course and started looking at girls in the gym.

I go there in a cotton on tank with parkway cranked up on my ipod and cons. Everyone else is decked out in expensive designer gymwear and their Ipods had those arm band attachments. Not to mention the most gym goers see the deadlift as 'grunting with big weights'

I never stood a chance :(

One girl came up to me and said; "firearms are not permitted in this gym"
I said; "whay do you mean?"
She said; "who let you in with those guns?" (rimshot!)

Ceffo you are so full of wonderful knowledge if only you could have taught me before I got married...