• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

[Tv] The anime thread

Afew brgins there right now. http://www.amazon.co.uk

Some are a good prices, England is the same region codeing as us.

The poms sometimes get the better version sound wise, and some different dubs.

Better selection than what is available here usually//

Pound has crashed through the floor, so a much better exchange rate aswell!!!.

Last edited:
+1 for ninja scroll

also the street fighter 2 movie

jojo's bizarre adventure

and the KOF movie was ok too

the old ones are best :)

Im currently geting space adventure cobra.. re gettingn ninja scroll as i lost my copy.

I didnt really take to the ninja scroll series...

Also looking at gunsmith catss

good stuff :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIqF75tv4tY]YouTube - D'Arby the Gambler[/ame]

I just ordered Bleach season 3 and the Gungrave collection tonight.

After next week I might get some Full Metal Alchemist collections, devil may cry and claymore.

I just go with what looks good.

I also bought Neo magazine, its written for 12 year olds though. Can anyone suggest something better?

The first Anime I watched was Akira which was really good. Then i followed it up with Battle Angel Alita, Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell, yet then i never really managed to find any really good anime after that.

The first Anime I watched was Akira which was really good. Then i followed it up with Battle Angel Alita, Ninja Scroll and Ghost in the Shell, yet then i never really managed to find any really good anime after that.

REALLY?!?!?

there is heaps of good anime out there, what are you after , a sentimental, lesson to be learnt type story, ie Akira, and Ghost in teh shell) or juts a shooot em ep hack and slash Nija scroll etc Here are a few I have enjoyed.

As a guess watch:
Appleseed, one and two
the other two ghost in the shell flicks
Vexille
Evangelon series
black lagoon series

if you want a more wholesome flic, watch some of the myazaki movies
Howels moving castle
spirited away
princess mononoke
spirited away
there are heaps.....

REALLY?!?!?

there is heaps of good anime out there, what are you after , a sentimental, lesson to be learnt type story, ie Akira, and Ghost in teh shell) or juts a shooot em ep hack and slash Nija scroll etc Here are a few I have enjoyed.

As a guess watch:
Appleseed, one and two
the other two ghost in the shell flicks
Vexille
Evangelon series
black lagoon series

if you want a more wholesome flic, watch some of the myazaki movies
Howels moving castle
spirited away
princess mononoke
spirited away
there are heaps.....

I am actually planning on watching the Evangelion series, I used to watch them years & years ago on SBS. Trofius Its not that Ive watched a few Ive watched quite a lot. Triggun, Blood the last Vampire etc etc plus a few episodes of other series & never really found anything quite as cool as Akira.

What are some Anime's more for a more adult crowd ?

Last edited: