• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

labz i can relate to that.. my close mate whos a bartender gets hit on nearly every weekend he works.. drunk out of their mind out girls who just wanna fcuk and dont care who it is (some are going through ReaLife issues or complete loonies and think drinking and screwing solves it :D :D).

mike i feel for ya..

in my first 2 years of working out at 18-20 i didnt know how to read the signs from females properly. God so many missed oportunities.

Anywayz.. i still tihink mikew should be banned for a day from forums for posting about that brazilian chick and not taking pics.. :D :D

Hahaha these are all gold.

This one didn't happen to me but one of my mates a couple months back at a 21st house party. Any one watch the show how I met your mother? Well there's an episode where a guy is in a room with this chick then she leaves to answer a phone call. The guy gets naked, the girl walks back into the room and sees ''the naked man'', she laughs then they root. Funnily enough with my mate it worked! Someone here should give it a crack.

You know you're talking to an absolute sluzza when she compliments you on your missing front tooth. lol

Also, laughed so much at the taxi ones.

Hahaha these are all gold.

This one didn't happen to me but one of my mates a couple months back at a 21st house party. Any one watch the show how I met your mother? Well there's an episode where a guy is in a room with this chick then she leaves to answer a phone call. The guy gets naked, the girl walks back into the room and sees ''the naked man'', she laughs then they root. Funnily enough with my mate it worked! Someone here should give it a crack.

Well that could go one of two ways. :)

Either way is good really. lol

My mate told me this one he used. Dont know how true but I laughed. He later married the chick.

Her - What are you up to now?

Him - I dont know... Seen a lot of nice ass around tonight... might go home for a wank... you wanna come?

this didnt register untill 6 months later

2 girls in the cab

girl #1: you ever had a 3some?
me: yeah sure (random responce, wasnt really paying attention)
girl #1: ..

dropped em off

this didnt register untill 6 months later

2 girls in the cab

girl #1: you ever had a 3some?
me: yeah sure (random responce, wasnt really paying attention)
girl #1: ..

dropped em off

You seem blessed... and cursed. I shall pray for you.

I was in the mall with two mates (one of whom resembles Tom Cruise.)
Random chick walks up to him and asks, "Do your sunglasses work at night?"

crazy night.. Ceffo and the rest, this will make u proud of me...

I had my shirt off and was dancing y'day at F-Music... basically going by Ceffo's advice

1st chick was with a group of friends, and goes "i've been watching u dance.. let's have a battle".. then that changed to "teach me some moves", which changed to "do u go to the gym"...and "let's take a photo" and then to "what's ur number".

I lost that crowd.. so was dancing on my own again until girl #2 and her friend came along:

girl#2 came up from behind while i'm dancing, put her hands around my abdominal area and goes "I know u got pills... Ur dancing like u're on some"..
and then I say "haha i dont have any pills, the last one is in my mouth" (i didn't even have a pill in my mouth).. and she starts kissing me, using a helluva lot of tongue. So we were making out for a bit, and then her and her friend were going to the loo and they said they'd be back... but they didn't.

Anyway, Chemical Brothers were playing.. I got right up close and there were 3 girls nearby. So I go upto them and go "hey Chemical Brothers is my uncle and his manager at work"...
girl#3 (one of the chicks from that group) then goes "OMG, it's The Situation!!!!" and we started dancing and yea, i was with the group most the night. I got her number etc. didn't hook up last night. A good thing considering how drunk i was.

Mate, rookie's mistake, never bother with a chick's number at such an event where they're all drunk and/or high. If you can, go straight for the hookup. Always have a plan for an "afterparty" at your place to "chill out". If you go for a makeout (they deal that out like handshakes at those places) and get her number, she will forget about you entirely the next day when she sobers up.

BoyFromAus - So the old dancing by yourself shirtless and having fun still worked aye? :D :D.. Good stuff brother.. It never gets old at those dance events..
I bet afterwards u thought man im gonna go hit those weights even harder now for the next event get bigger and more cut..!!

Yes rookie mistake with the numbers as Dance mentioned .. half will be on drugs or high and ride it when u can. Get a blowie/handjob when u can as ASAP they will think your cocks a lolli ..

nibble their ear and put your hands on shoulders to massage it when u can.. If they are high this shit will turn em on like crazy.. To girls theirs nothing like a built guy massaging you :)

I usually get em to go to my car or the porta-loo's that are usually there if they CBF (you go in first then she goes in after).

I used to wear the tight shirts with da pumped gunz.

It drives them crazy. Lost count how many chicks would randomly feel the gubnz.. I'de keep some 20 pounders in the boot. Pump da gunz before going into da club..
Maroubra Seals... oh yeah !!!!!!

this happened 2 weeks ago at woolies when i was in a tight singlet and pumped up after a workout this is the first time in my 23 years of living ive picked up a chick from a shopping centre lol.

checkout chick.. ur really muscular you must work out a bit..

me.. yeah a little bit..

checkout chick. I like big muscle there hot

me.. so what you up to after work..

checkout chick .. heres my number...

about 28 hrs later.. checkout chick is riding me like bull

this happened 2 weeks ago at woolies when i was in a tight singlet and pumped up after a workout this is the first time in my 23 years of living ive picked up a chick from a shopping centre lol.

checkout chick.. ur really muscular you must work out a bit..

me.. yeah a little bit..

checkout chick. I like big muscle there hot

me.. so what you up to after work..

checkout chick .. heres my number...

about 28 hrs later.. checkout chick is riding me like bull
some guys get all the breaks

nice work 180.. still ive always passed on shopping counter/check out chicks ... Something "wrong" about it.. cant put my finger on it :)