• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

pick up lines u have heard used on you

only way i can see is put your chick sitting on teh basin lages hanging off and you straddle her but then again that would be pretty uncomfortable..

Does first class get bigger toilets? anyone confirm?

Not sure about the dunnies mate, but first class passengers have beds which would make the task an easy one...

Myself, I don't think I could perform knowing there are spectators!

You could ask the flight attendant if you can 'borrow' the bunks in the back for the cabin crew for 30 minutes

invite the flight attendant along if shes hot of course

Me when i tell a guy i don't care that he is 50 years old, when really i do. Then i take all his money.

You walk up to a girl and yell "FAT PENGUIN"
When she looks at you like a retard you say:

"Sorry just needed something that would break the ice"

She is sure to blow you after that.:D

Was at a pub one night early last year with a mad pump going, went straight to the pub after working out. (obviously took a shower got ready after gym)

Had some random girl come up to me rub my biceps and be all like "hey do i know you?" me being the idiot i was back then, not realizing she was trying to pick me up, fkn stood there for a few minutes while she was grabbing my biceps questioning her trying to figure out who the fuck she was (only because i swear i know her from somewhere, turns out later i did). Anyone felt like an idiot after, mates looking at me face palming. Oh well, they didn't get hit on or pick anyone up so fuck em!

Anyone felt like an idiot after, mates looking at me face palming. Oh well, they didn't get hit on or pick anyone up so fuck em!
Yeah, I can top that. Not sure I've posted it already though...

I was flying back from Melbourne to Sydney once with work and this hot little American chick sat next to me. We flirted for a bit then she gets up and says to me "I'm going to the rest rooms, do you want to come?". Stupid me thinks, nope don't need to pee right now and tells her as much. She's persistent (and hot as sin) so she walks down the aisle a bit then comes back and wispers in my ear "I don't actually have to pee you know". To which I think, what a mad chick to go to the loo when she doesn't need to pee. :D I say something stupid like "Oh..." and just sit there.

She gives up and heads off to the loo by herself and random ugly guy in the seat behind me catches on and goes and gets some with her off my hard work. Bastard!

I only put two and two together when I get home later that night and have a major face palm moment.

Cheers,
Mike

Yeah, I can top that. Not sure I've posted it already though...

I was flying back from Melbourne to Sydney once with work and this hot little American chick sat next to me. We flirted for a bit then she gets up and says to me "I'm going to the rest rooms, do you want to come?". Stupid me thinks, nope don't need to pee right now and tells her as much. She's persistent (and hot as sin) so she walks down the aisle a bit then comes back and wispers in my ear "I don't actually have to pee you know". To which I think, what a mad chick to go to the loo when she doesn't need to pee. :D I say something stupid like "Oh..." and just sit there.

She gives up and heads off to the loo by herself and random ugly guy in the seat behind me catches on and goes and gets some with her off my hard work. Bastard!

I only put two and two together when I get home later that night and have a major face palm moment.

Cheers,
Mike
aha! mate you missed out big time!

after working in the nightclub industry for a few years, the stories tend to mount up.. ( for a figure of speech ) but my 2 favourites are:

1) Labz - walking around with 3 racks of glasses up the length of my arm and just above my shoulder on one arm, other carrying bottles and what not.
random chick - unzips labz fly and has a good grab of the gear.
Labz - defenseless, just lets things takes it course for a bit, then gets back to work.

2)
Girl comes up to labz at the DJ booth - dancing is alot like sex, only its more enjoyable.
Labz - keep dreaming.
girl - come dance ill show you.
labz - come home and ill show you whats better..

labz- walks into the crowd, gives a self high 5, then proves later on that night that sex is better than dancing.