• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

using your physique in the right way?

TrentZor

In the past before i met the missus.. i used to use the physique to the full advantage and women would just hit on you left right centre as u entred the club. Most of em being average looking i admit :D and wuold date 1-2 a week and move move on breaking hearts. One even said she would slash her wrists if i left etc etc :rolleyes:

Now im sure (well more like 90% positive) that most of u trained guys here dont have issues getting dates/women. But do u use it for good or for self indulgent pleasures?

The thing is who here used there physique (AS A BY-Product of the sport) to play around and break hearts and who is using it to find a steady GF?

Some of the guys who dont go out much and are hermits would prob not understand this question im asking but to the guys who used to go out clubs/bars social events would

The thing is who here used there physique (AS A BY-Product of the sport) to play around and break hearts and who is using it to find a steady GF?

im not interested in a steady GF at the moment, ive heard long term relationships and marriage lower your testosterone.
as for playing around and breaking hearts i just tell them streight up my true intentions so i might play around but i dont break hearts
im mostly a hermit nowadays anyway (as youve probably allready guessed lol)

I was involved in some male prostitution a few weeks ago, I went out to a club with some friends, I was blind drunk (rare nowdays :() I was walking up the back stairs and some girl came up behind me and grabbed me saying something along the lines of...

"Come and have a drink with me and my friends!"
"My GF would kill me, thanks but no thanks"
"Thats fine, I just want to have a drink, we will buy you one"
"OK, done!"
"Now, my friend just broke up with her BF, she wants to feel your muscles"
"errrrrr?"
"Come on its fine, this is her...*shove*"
"Hi, I'm Morgan"
*feel feel feel*
3 Jack and cokes later, I said my goodbyes and went and found my mates.

lol, it was funny I thought.

In my experience women really don't give a shit about physique.

They're generally attracted to money and whatevers new.

It goes without saying that men and woman are not attracted to the same attributes. Young men have forever thought that it was "macho-ness" or a bodybuilding type body that attracted the ladies, but find out the hard way that the ladies look much deeper then shallow waters. Of course, you always have your exceptions but show me a relationship built upon "looks" and I'll show you a relationship that would never last (again, I'm generalising here).

My message should not be interpreted as a magic ticket for one not take care of one’s body/health/looks but instead, what I’m saying here is that the looks should be the icing glory on that great personality the man possesses and not the other way around (if you’re hoping for a lasting relationship that is).

Fadi.

Fadi, ceffo wasn't talking about building relationships based upon looks, more about picking up shallow skanks from a nightclub for a bit of fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fadi, ceffo wasn't talking about building relationships based upon looks, more about picking up shallow skanks from a nightclub for a bit of fun.
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay I understand now; than you for the clarification Morgan.

Fadi.

Posted via Mobile Device

pretty much my question.. but doesnt just have to be night club.. could be at your local library..

When u first meet somebody im pretty sure alot of people judge YOU by the way you look then get to know you ...

I think men are attracted to bodybuilders.. Not women...

Ask majority of women, eww yuk chat wtf are generally the remarks...

When u first meet somebody im pretty sure alot of people judge YOU by the way you look then get to know you ...

Thats true, trying not to go off topic but how many people do you think judge you just because you are asian Ceffo? People do it to my wife (mostly when I am not around funnily enough) just because she is asian. They talk slower, give weird looks etc and for the record she has lived here most her life and has a an australian accent (which i give her shit about all the time) so its just purely a how she looks thing.

People judge all the time its something I am trying to learn not to do as much.

Men are more visual.

More often then not - women who are attracted to men that are overly muscular and drive fast cars have issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats true, trying not to go off topic but how many people do you think judge you just because you are asian Ceffo? People do it to my wife (mostly when I am not around funnily enough) just because she is asian. They talk slower, give weird looks etc and for the record she has lived here most her life and has a an australian accent (which i give her shit about all the time) so its just purely a how she looks thing.

People judge all the time its something I am trying to learn not to do as much.

I talk slower/simpler with people who talk slower/simpler (because if you don't they either ask you to repeat it 5x or don't understand). Working in factories/production these have generally been asian or indian people.

If she speaks great english then she should probably stop talking to dense racists :p

When I was in Mexico all I did was hope people would talk slower to me, but she has better English language skills than I do so yeah just dense racist people but really just another example of people judging you by how you look.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats true, trying not to go off topic but how many people do you think judge you just because you are asian Ceffo?

Good question dave.. I get wierd looks because they wonder why there is an asian with 18 inch guns walking around.Before they realize the asian bit :p when most asians are either skinny or fat.

Nah i know where your coming from. My wife is french/viet we get alot of looks from people. We were born here and dont dress like your typical easterners..

Men are more visual.

More often then not - women have issues.

Dare i say it ..

This

Man

Speaks

The

TRUTH!!!

More often then not - women who are attracted to men that are overly muscular and drive fast cars have issues.
Posted via Mobile Device

Where can a certain "daddy" find such women with issues? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife is french/viet

rave2.jpg

That your missus? Or a pickup from the night :p