• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

using your physique in the right way?

Lol, is it an old photo? You look heaps younger there than in the recent pic you posted

Thats true, trying not to go off topic but how many people do you think judge you just because you are asian Ceffo? People do it to my wife (mostly when I am not around funnily enough) just because she is asian. They talk slower, give weird looks etc and for the record she has lived here most her life and has a an australian accent (which i give her shit about all the time) so its just purely a how she looks thing.

People judge all the time its something I am trying to learn not to do as much.

People judge others within 100th of a second
apparantly. And most of these judgements are
sub-consious.

For example most guys on here probabbly get
judged as 'meat heads' by the average Jane & Joe.

There are many things we judge. All we can do is
to try and not judge someone until we get to know
them first.

Devante.

I often go to clubs (about once or twice a week)... I just recently started training though my goals are to look good, but thought I would just say a prime example of this is - 3-4 guys walk into a club, massive as **** and ripped to shreds with legs as skinny as a 5th old girl though after 10mons of being on the club they have girls lifting up his shirt rubbing there abs n shit... 2hrs later his leaving the club with her (guranteed ****ed her)...

When I go out every night my goal is to get numbers to further pursue for sex or attempt to get sex that night... So pretty much my goal is sex... So if looking good and buff increases my chances then hell Ye I want that...

Another example is festivals... Soooooo many guys with shirts off all massssiiivvvveeeeee and ripped, he'll yeah I'm jelous as there pumping in the cubicles whilst I'm at the festival with mates... But I guess I don't want to inject substances in my ass cheeks...

Probably need to hit the gym and start curling and buy some trenbolene...

Which is why my goal is to look the best I can and be as strong as I can...
Posted via Mobile Device

That's how it works on a night out brother. I wouldn't worry about the guys on the juice, they'll soon get over their strength training and get fat and lazy. Nothing worth getting was ever easy to get.

I often go to clubs (about once or twice a week)... I just recently started training though my goals are to look good, but thought I would just say a prime example of this is - 3-4 guys walk into a club, massive as **** and ripped to shreds with legs as skinny as a 5th old girl though after 10mons of being on the club they have girls lifting up his shirt rubbing there abs n shit... 2hrs later his leaving the club with her (guranteed ****ed her)...

When I go out every night my goal is to get numbers to further pursue for sex or attempt to get sex that night... So pretty much my goal is sex... So if looking good and buff increases my chances then hell Ye I want that...

Another example is festivals... Soooooo many guys with shirts off all massssiiivvvveeeeee and ripped, he'll yeah I'm jelous as there pumping in the cubicles whilst I'm at the festival with mates... But I guess I don't want to inject substances in my ass cheeks...

Probably need to hit the gym and start curling and buy some trenbolene...

Which is why my goal is to look the best I can and be as strong as I can...
Posted via Mobile Device

So you want to have sex in festival toilets? This is what you aspire too?

:D

There are more important things in life then sex... One day you will be older and not able to "pickup" do you want to be a middle aged douche trying to score young chicks...

You can but that shit only works if you drive a ferrari.. So in order to get that ferrari better time is spent pursuing success rather then pursing pussy in toilets.

So you want to have sex in festival toilets? This is what you aspire too?

:D

There are more important things in life then sex... One day you will be older and not able to "pickup" do you want to be a middle aged douche trying to score young chicks...

You can but that shit only works if you drive a ferrari.. So in order to get that ferrari better time is spent pursuing success rather then pursing pussy in toilets.

agreed, i've been noticing a lot of posts lately about ppl whos sole ambition in life seems to be picking up.

just seems a bit, well, lame. sure you can do that while you are young, but then what? you hit the nail on the head, they end up being middle aged douches you mostly just come across as perverts or sexual deviants.

agreed, i've been noticing a lot of posts lately about ppl whos sole ambition in life seems to be picking up.

just seems a bit, well, lame. sure you can do that while you are young, but then what? you hit the nail on the head, they end up being middle aged douches you mostly just come across as perverts or sexual deviants.

aka ceffo..

:D;):cool:

aka ceffo..

:D;):cool:

lol, ceffo is married tho right? so i am assuming those days are behind him, although i could be wrong...

i was more referring to young guys. when i was younger, all i did was chase tail, ruined a couple of good opportunities as a result of it.

life is not about how many chicks you can f__k in a week.

besides, i'd rather be able to say that i made one girl come 6 times in a session, then 6 different girls come in a week... but thats a different thread altogether ;) not to mention the increased risk of disease etc from just f__king any skank you pick up.

little off track here, unless your rooting a different girl every night you should be right. And the less you make girls your life, the better for you and the more they seem to want you.

little off track here, unless your rooting a different girl every night you should be right. And the less you make girls your life, the better for you and the more they seem to want you.

wait, correct me if am wrong, but didn't you post pics in another thread of various girls you had banged? and stuff about how many girls you've rooted etc?

spidermanchop.png

No I think it's about how many you can Fcuk and still be able
to live with yourself:eek:

Devante.

I live with myself just fine THank you very Much!!

Yeah all my posts are pre marriage experiences ..my party days are long gone. I just type shot when it's 3am lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Let's take advice from someone with REAL experience - Wilt Chamberlain.

It is reported (and substantiated by those close to him) that he had sex with over 20,000 women.

At the end of his life, he said he would rather have sex with one woman 20,000 times, than 20,000 women once.