• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Yeah that no worries by me man, just making sure everybody that was asking about the DVDs got the email I got from paul that's all.

I've got no clue where they got $20 from.......
Posted via Mobile Device

What we have here is a failure to communicate

I didn't know you were a Guns N Roses fan Markos! That's my kind of music, old school... :D They used it in Civil War off their Use Your Illussion II album. I might have to dig it out and chuck it in the car again... :)

Guns N' Roses said:
Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men...

Mind you, maybe you're more of a Cool Hand Luke kinda guy as that's what he sampled for that track. But I immediately thought Axl Rose as soon as I saw that in your post. ;)

Cheers,
Mike

Paul and Jimmy have worked out a deal.

Everyone that paid for a DVD, will get one of their flight, rather than the 10 disc box set lol

Is there any chance people that where far too stupid to put down they wanted a DVD to get one? Sending someone money etc? Or is this better luck next time?

Mike, matt, yourself and I will be on the same DVD man. I'm sure we can sort something out.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet as, I was absolutely kicking myself after I forgot to put down I wanted one. I'm happy to swing some dosh someone's way when it's all good to go.

ok you can blame me for the 20dollar vidio ,my suggston was that the entry fee include 20/25 dollars and everyone gets a vido that gives the operator 2000 grand plus, gmv production many of you might know they are from s/aus and have spent a life time recording b/building comps around the world they have put previous nats on 2 disks including presentation night due to their expertease ok we had a bigger field so maybe it would have taken 3 disks so i beleive next nats everyone gets a dvd, 20 bucks for the set pro done 2 weeks after the event .the problem with choice is one guy buys a copy and his mate copies it ,good for the lifter ,producer sells 10/15copies, thats human nature ,so next time we do it the right way ,do you agree?