• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

CAPO National titles

Blake is a teenager, as is Daryl.

Daryl posted 140/110/170 for 420kg.

Daryl was recovering from a knee injury, he had hardly trained lower body.

At AD10 he squatted 150kg and pulled 177.5kg.

Ghosty may also be competing. He goes around 140/90/160 at 60kg, when he's training

I'm out unfortunately.

I booked a week in NZ with mates months ago, before I was even certain I would enter the vic titles and totally forgot about it.

Ah well plenty more comps in the future.

I'll focus on the national deadlift comp in December and try and pull something massive.
That sucks Nick. I'll probably try for the Deadlift Comp too. Hopefully pull 270kg by then.

Confirmed lifters for CAPO NATIONALS from PTC, ns.com & ausbb

MEN

67.5kg class
Daryl T
Blake T

75kg class
Dimitrious Papaconstantinou O

82.5kg class
Kelly O
Nico J
Max T
Scott J

90kg class

Alen O
Mick O

100kg class
Kasper T
Nathan T
Jimmy O
Dave O
Brendon O

110kg class
Simon Mac O
James M
Spiros M
Christian J

125kg class
Jayden J

WOMEN

60kg class
Nina M
Vicki SM

67.5kg class

75kg class
Annie O
Brittany J

82.5kg class
Dimi J
That's gonna be a massive crew for PTC. Good to see Spiros lifting again.

Noobs just sit in the sauna for a few hours and don't eat or drink the day before weigh in - easy as piss.

Matty cut 9kgs in 24 hours and Blake cut around 5-6kgs.

Use the 24 hour weigh in! - Its there for a reason.
I managed to cut about 5kg, i felt ****ed Saturday morning though, was all delirious and shit. Anyone else feel like that after cutting weight?

Lets just try and get some consistent injury free lifting out of him first, then we'll look at numbers. He's lifting with Nick and Kelly on Wednesdays, and maybe big Simon, I'm gonna need more weights lol

Noobs, or anybody for that matter.
When are you thinking of heading down?
I'm thinking Wednesday morning, lift @ ptc Wednesday and thusday arvo, sauna Friday...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

I'd like to confirm that Max' Protein are the major sponsor and that Urban Burger are confirmed as a sponsor.

There are a few more, but I'll wait till its concrete to confirm.

Noobs, or anybody for that matter.
When are you thinking of heading down?
I'm thinking Wednesday morning, lift @ ptc Wednesday and thusday arvo, sauna Friday...
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device

Im thinking of driving tuesday or wednesday but that depends on who else is coming with me.. My mrs cant get timeoff work so ill treeking alone and like some company :)

Post on ns.com as well Christian, you may get some takers

Ill have to get you to vouch for them first if anyone is keen.. If you know them that is.. I dont want no random weirdos in a car with me for that long..

Confirmed lifters for CAPO NATIONALS from PTC, ns.com & ausbb

MEN

67.5kg class
Daryl T
Blake T

75kg class
Dimitrious Papaconstantinou O

82.5kg class
Kelly O
Nico J
Max T
Scott J
Dan
Alvin

90kg class

Alen O
Mick O
Ronnie J
Paulie

100kg class
Kasper T
Nathan T
Jimmy O
Dave O
Brendon O
Simon J

110kg class
Simon Mac O
James M
Spiros M
Christian J

125kg class
Jayden J
Spiros

WOMEN

60kg class
Nina M
Vicki SM

67.5kg class

75kg class
Annie O
Brittany J

List has been updated, Ronnie (nievs) has entered

Last edited:
Ill be coming down too, though with the Elite physique convoy. Im going to be the weakest guy in this group lol

billy reckons hes going to try and deadlift something massive

Good on you big fella, look forward to meeting you.

Those Elite boys are super, super strong, and extremely friendly, especially Tom

Shit this is going to be good viewing.

Have they released a timetable/schedule of events? Trying to figure out which day to drive down...