• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Any pendulum fans?

emo slipknot... lol.....

im not normally into that stlye of music but i got the album and i reckon its great. been listening to it at work and really like it

I'm loving Pendulum, there new album immersion is amazing. I love the In Flames mix, and The Island Pt 1 and 2 (dusk and dawn). Some great music there and the abc remix is awesome as well lol.

Gareer

Liked Hold Your Colour a bit more but immersion is still great. Normally throw on a mix of these guys and Prodigy in the car to blast out :D

I can't get into Pendulum, they don't do it for me.

I'm right into Chemical Brothers, ive got everything they've ever done. Also like The Prodigy, and to a lesser extent Crystal Method. And Renee and Renato!!

pendulum were good, but now are shit. Everything from hold your colour and up has been garbage. They need to go back too there roots and produce proper drum n bass. Not this emo/poppy crap they produce now

pendulum were good, but now are shit. Everything from hold your colour and up has been garbage. They need to go back too there roots and produce proper drum n bass. Not this emo/poppy crap they produce now

I wouldn't be against that as long as it doesn't sound like Hold Your Colour 2.0
Can't stand it when bands release the same album over and over

Couldn't agree with you more burger.

I like bands that are continually reinventing themselves. Classic example being The Ramones.....

I wanna be sedated!

they just went mainstream. Early stuff had more groove, now it all sounds the same with pathetic lyrics. Best song on the immersion album was the metal song.