• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My girlfriend just broke up with me via msn god damn it

how long were you going out with her for ?
damn over msn , what a crappy way to do it

sorry to hear mate

Dreds, her mum didn't like you much anyway did she...

There will be plenty more on adult friend finder.

Oh that's weak.
You'll be right brother, chin up. Plenty more fish in the sea.
Posted via Mobile Device

THank god that bitch is out of your life!!

Imagine if you had kids to someone like that how sad...

Lets have a party!!!!

Sorry to hear mate, a change is as good as a holiday thought mate. She obviously wasn't worth it to dog you like that. You will look back on it and think this is probably the best thing to happen to ya mate.

there isnt much more to say :`(

not even sure why i wrote this but anyway

Listen man, I was trying NOT to say
anything but couldn't help myself.

Firstly, your ex needs some 'education' in
social etiquette. Call me old fashioned but
the least she could've done was to call you
up and do it. She's just a 'little girl' running
around who (looks like) needs her daddy!

Secondly, I think you are better off if that's
the way she's going to treat you after three (3)
years together.

Thirdly, go date a few women immediately.

Thanks
Devante.

I've done this over msn once, but it wasn't a long relationship. I wouldn't even call it a relationship.

Anyways she moved on and found another dude, you should do the same (if you swing that way! otherwise a cute lady).

Sorry hear that but I have been going out with my bf for like 6years and if we where to break up which I highly doubt. I would take the weak way and do it via a text message because I couldn't stand to see his heart break and he would probably throw something at me

Sorry hear that but I have been going out with my bf for like 6years and if we where to break up which I highly doubt. I would take the weak way and do it via a text message because I couldn't stand to see his heart break and he would probably throw something at me

really?.. i think thats just cruel, if its been 6 years i think you would owe it to him unless of course he was just a total d1kwad and cheated on you or something..