• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

My girlfriend just broke up with me via msn god damn it

Someone once said:

Surely i have not met every women on the planet?

No, nor have I hit my thumb with every hammer on the planet, but I have hit it with enough hammers to understand the characturisticts of hammers in general.

Silverback, that's brilliant mate. To the original poster, I will congratulate you in advance. You will laugh at this in 6 months time. Good things ahead, chin up mate.

I ended up getting back together with this chick, soon after she broke up with me! Tonite it was me breaking up with her... well I sent her an email (why not she did it via msn) saying if she wants to continue the relationship she should tell me. In the email I wrote that I didn't want to be her second choice. Someone to be with before something better comes along.

Her facebook says she is interested in men and she never talks to me!

Don't worry about it brother, theres so many out there I'm sure you'll find someone thats right for you.

Your lucky to live in Australia, no war, plentiful food, great weather, freedom. You still have your arms and legs as well don't you?

Count your blessings, stop focusing on all this negative shit.

I think I have been depressed because of my relationships in the past (include the previous ones). I really don't expect my depression to last that much longer. Infact I can already tell it is starting to lift now!

Junk mail for her emails, bar her phone number, stop any contacting from her. And re read your post 2 posts ago and keep reading it every time you have contact with her.

Let it go, the tides have swung - and as tempting as it may be - you'll come out a better person. What's more is, the more you resist, the more she will try to have you back.

I remember when my old girlfriend broke up with me, thought it was the end of the world, he he, boy have i moved on, doing much better now in all respects and glad it happened.