• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

I wanna get most of my protien through oats and eggs will i die?

if you go to a proper butcher all meat is cheaper then those shit holes woolies and coles frnaklins whatever other crap establishment people shop at.

Not crap, we're FRESH FOOD PEOPLE!

I love this thread. Bodybuilding and strength training are extremely high demand things to do - the human body ISN'T DESIGNED to put on muscle mass - those of us who put it on easily died out thousands of years ago.

If you want to 'get huge' be prepared to make sacrifices, that includes the economic sense as well as the gym. It isn't that much more expensive than a normal diet, especially if you're doing it recreationaly.

This meal plan however would classify scientifically as a third world diet, similar to what people eat in africa.

First of i think that deit is insane ,just not enough variety.

The main problem isnt if your going to die ???? Its were are you going to get your calories.
A meduim size egg has about 63 cals,12 eggs a day = 750ish cals and i dont think your stick to eating that many eggs either.
Vegetables are great but can you make the rest of your calories per day on vegetables and a bowel of oats??
At the highest end potatos , yams and eggplant have about 80-120 calories per 100g and then at the bottom of the scale broccoli 20calories per 100g, asparagus just 13calories per 100g and a carrot has 35calories.
Can you see were im getting at? If your lifting 'intensiveley' its my opionon your be going backwards because of low calorie intake.
JUst another thought eggs and vegies arent that cheap either!

He's fine. He took up crossfit.......

d228ef5734326914080d50bc7ef560c9.jpg