• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Worst first date ?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
ok my worst first date would have to be many years ago ,had this girl that i was friends things were heating up a bit going from friendship to the grey area between friendship and the next level

So we went for out first date and saw titanic , i was doing night shift at the time and working dueing the day at a gokart track , about 30mins into the movie i get woken up by her elbowing me in the ribs , i had fallen asleep dueing the movie

HAHA, where do I start? Ive had many shockers.

One of my earliest, and still to this day favourite blow out, was with a Johovahs Witness.
Her parents were strick. VERY STRICT.
Anyway, we both chucked a sickie from school (we were 16) and spent the day together. Went to the beach, had a picnic blah blah blah.
We went back to her house just after mid-day and things went from good to better while watching a movie.
Then we herd car doors close. SHIT! they had come home early. I had no where to run. So i did what every normal teenager does (after seeing it in movies), i hid behind the freaking curtains in the lounge room hahahahahaha.

Turns out they came home early because the husband was taking the wife for a surprise movie/dinner. I hid behind the curtain for around an hour, the whole time petrified. Her dad was the sheriff of our town, was a psychopath, and had a gun.
After they finished getting ready and left. I waited another few minutes and bailed.

The relationship lasted another day or so. It was NOT worth my life.

I can honestly say, as funny as this may sound, its 100% true. Im still scared of that mofo.

Ah now that was funny, if not somewhat scary :D! Thanks for sharing Sticky.

Fadi.

Last edited:

One of my earliest, and still to this day favourite blow out, was with a Johovahs Witness.
Anyway, we both chucked a sickie from school (we were 16) and spent the day together. Went to the beach, had a picnic blah blah blah.
We went back to her house just after mid-day and things went from good to better while watching a movie.
Then we herd car doors close. SHIT! they had come home early. I had no where to run. So i did what every normal teenager does (after seeing it in movies), i hid behind the freaking curtains in the lounge room hahahahahaha.

Turns out they came home early because the husband was taking the wife for a surprise movie/dinner. I hid behind the curtain for around an hour, the whole time petrified. Her dad was the sheriff of our town, was a psychopath, and had a gun.
After they finished getting ready and left. I waited another few minutes and bailed.

I can honestly say, as funny as this may sound, its 100% true. Im still scared of that mofo.

ROFLMAO.. shit man is all i can say..

did i say fcuk me that just wacked out.. bagging the sheriffs daughter... U must have balls of steel :D

I was drunk. I spewed in his room and didn't remember. I woke up in the bathtub.

Did he steal my kidneys?

Ok heres mine....

Met this chick when MySpace was the go a few years ago. Anyways, met up and saw she was fairly attractive (not super hot as her profile picture but respectable) and went to diner. Turns out she hadnt worked in over 2 years and the only study she did after school was an art course. "Not ideal but landing a job can be hard" I thought. Because we chose to eat inside it was fairly warm and she took her jacket off revealing a low cut cocktail dress...that also revealed the saggiest most wrinkly boobs I've ever seen on on a 21 year old. Took me by surprise because she looked good before she took it off. "She's obviously not worn a good fitting bra in sports or not worn one at all" for a while I thought. (Strike one X)
After a while, as all girls do, she want to go to the ladies room. As she stood up I noticed something....a bit of a shine. I thought she had a bit of glitter on her thigh at first. I made a note to myself to try and get a better look as she sat back down when she came back without trying to be too obvious. That's when I noticed it wasn't glitter. Its was hair on her legs as she had only shaved from about the knee down. Not little prickly ones that are just regrowth, longer ones I think I could get a hold of with my thumb and index finger and pull out. :( (Strike 2 XX)
When the bill came for diner it was just over $70 for the 2 of us. Me being old fashioned I was going to pay for everything, but didn't let her know that was what I was going to do until I'd actually paid for it. Anyways, she opens her purse and there is a handful of silver change in there. "I cant afford to put in for this" she says. She then leans forward close to me and asks "....do you wanna do a dine and dash?" (Strike 3 XXX)

Now here's the part where you guys say things like "Thats what you get for meeting girls on the net Blah Blah Blah" But honestly I dont care. Cuts out the time waster facter that you get in clubs. Not that the kinds of girls Im interested in go pubs and clubs often anyway so not ideal places to look.

Hope you had a giggle at my awkward date :p

u sure was a JW? if they were very strict JW's i can guarentee you he would not of been a strict JW or one at all if he was a sheriff with guns and that.. i know that because jw dont carry weapons and wont go to war and so on.

Worse first date.
I did not have anything planned and end up driving around for 3 hrs, then went for a coffee and had an orange juice instead...LOL what an idiot.
I then dropped her off and when clubbing. I wasn't even 17 but back then they let anyone in. :)

Last edited:
I think I was about 14-15, got to know this girl and asked her out to the movies. She wanted to bring a friend (warning bell).

I got stood up :(

What can I say, I was young and naive then. :p Didn't go all emo, just went and got hammered that night.

i haven't really got any bad date storys in terms of you blokes.

The first date with my now girlfriend (although we'd Really been together for at least a month before our first day)...she completely smashed me in 10 pin bowling. It's important to say...that she admits she's terrible at it. I'm not that great of a player. I'm probably about average, maybe a bit below. But for her to kick my arse.........funny