• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

5 weeks for order from BB?

A

aussiebalboa

and they dont know where my package is - all clothes except Jack3d.

they are blaming it on Aussie customs, i called customs, guy took my details rang me back an hour later and said it is not in quarentine. BB.com is a joke. wont refund or resend till after 60 days, customs says their clearance time atm is 5 working days. Max 14 days to get from US, 5 days in customs max, so where is it 10 days later? annoyed.

Only 1 post,

And it is insinuating that this hectic jack3d supplement has been flag by customs for its uber anabolic hecticness...

All these enw people latly jack3d this jack3d that its almost like the makers randomly go on forums and tlak shit aobut their crap product to get people talking about it..

"hey bro my mate knew this guy who bought this stuff it was so good customs confassscated it bro!

nobs, wow. never thought of that mate. but perhaps i have actually just ordered from bb.com and not got it and was asking if anyone else has had bb.com orders take this long... that possible?

nobs, wow. never thought of that mate. but perhaps i have actually just ordered from bb.com and not got it and was asking if anyone else has had bb.com orders take this long... that possible?

Well then i would be posting on the actual forum you bought it off as a member of that forum is more likley to have bought from there.

did you have to mention jacked specifically by name the?and why does eevryone have to spell it with a 3 because the label says..

It is just sus how all of a sudden i have never heard about it then it is constantly brought up in threads some how..

I agree with n00bs. Any more Jack3d threads will be terminated unless it's from a trusted member, not newbies.
Sick of reading about that stuff.

Whats wrong with Jacked anyway? I havent used it and probably wont. It is suspicous these posts but as to why i dont know. I have seen Jacked for sale here, both versions.

AZZA

wow. threats of locking threads cause a new member asked about their experience of shipping and buying times from bb.com. I am an aussie asking an aussie bb forum about their experience.. I suppose thats a great way of getting new members and making them feel welcome. firstly, everyone has to start at 1 post dont they? secondly i spelt ***** CORRECTLY cause its **** on the label!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow. threats of locking threads cause a new member asked about their experience of shipping and buying times from bb.com. I am an aussie asking an aussie bb forum about their experience.. I suppose thats a great way of getting new members and making them feel welcome. firstly, everyone has to start at 1 post dont they? secondly i spelt jacked CORRECTLY cause its JACK3D on the label!!!

Then welcome and just realise we are sick of random members signing about and mentioning this specific supplement in anyway they can. If you cant see how unlikley consiquence that all is then you are possibly another one...

I havent had any trouble with stuff from bb.com
First order took just under 5 weeks to arrive, second order arrived in only a week or so.
I won't be purchasing from them using a non-tracking number method again (first order).
The second order was sent fedex so could track it online all the way.
Anyway, just a thought if you feel like using them (or another over seas shop) again.

mate I went for a big order from BB a while ago, having used them many times in the past, they wouldnt even allow me to checkout on my gear I ordered, said it wouldnt ship it, which was a real surprise, aussie customs is a f***N joke, Out of curiosity anyone still having any luck getting anything decent in through BB.com? for brand name gear there alot cheaper.

wow. threats of locking threads cause a new member asked about their experience of shipping and buying times from bb.com. I am an aussie asking an aussie bb forum about their experience.. I suppose thats a great way of getting new members and making them feel welcome. firstly, everyone has to start at 1 post dont they? secondly i spelt **** CORRECTLY cause its **** on the label!!!
How about an intro has a first post then, it would've be the polite thing to do?

Now you are the 4th or 5th new member to randomly post about Ja***., you tell me if this is a coincidence or not?

Last edited: