• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where did you meet your partner?

third rule: Do not go see 2 guys at a railway station and plan to stay with them overnight if you do not know them.

First rule of meeting someone off the net , do it at a public place in a nuetral zone where there will be lots of people around
2nd rule tell people where you are goijng and what time you will be back, don't say "i'll be back tomorrow "

And if the hand you a rag and ask "Does that smell like chlorophorm to you" they are probably not a keepr.

Nona is described as 152cm tall with a solid build

Lets face it -
They forgot to say she was a huuuuuge bieach and was de-esperate. Any decent/hot girl woudnt just go meet 1 random at a TRAIN station let alone 2!!

Yeah im a cruel Mofo but meh sue me

I was 17-18. She had never even kissed a guy before - so stoked :)

The ex - She stalked me for months and threatened to beat my current partner up if I didn't go back to her. She ended up moving to brisbane (where I am now) and I keep thinking I see her out of the corner of my eye.
She was one mean mother ****er.

Mad shag though :p
Posted via Mobile Device

sticky - i really hate those crazies.. I had one where she was telling everybody (especially girls in the social group) she met i was a manwhore who was heartless pig and a player (well i was when i was young :p)

You tell these women u are only after one thing (sex with no strings) from the beginning and somehow they fall in love with you from the first shag??? :rolleyes:

As long as you let her know you were not interested in a relationship its fine. I tell my friends this all the time if you pick up a girl don't lead her on to get in her pants and I won't slap you over the head later for being an ass. Nice manwhoring though ceffo too bad it backfired. Sadly it looks like sticky got stuck dating with her without prior knowledge of psycho crazyness. Next time sticky, stalk her first and you know exactly what she is like :D

funny how the crazy ones/obsessed always seem to be the best in bed. They must think the way to keep you interested is to be good in bed.

But then again u have to take the good with the bad (hot crazy toe curling sex in bed vs crazy woman wanting to stab you while u bench press)

funny how the crazy ones/obsessed always seem to be the best in bed. They must think the way to keep you interested is to be good in bed.

Yep have to agree here,...

BUt i met my wife while working together, in a resturant, she was in a different area but we would always cross paths, I would go around to her area to get things from the fridge, she claims she went around behind the kitchen to open cans so she could look at my ass! We first got together at a staff outing, and then a few times after that, eventually we ended up sneaking into the cold room together lol.

Anyways been married for nearly 4 years, but together for for over 12, and have an awsome 13 month old son, its all good, great girl, couldnt find better, pretty but definetley not a princess, its good to have a girl who can get dirty, and have a touch of crazy when needed!

Last edited:
I met my girl at a birthday party after work one Friday night. One of my workmates at the time was going to it and asked me to go along.

Seen this hot looking bird across the room, thought I'd go over and strike up a conversation. Hit it off straight away and have been inseperable ever since...

I met mine on a youth events committee when I was in my teens. I lied about my age, she's a bit older. We were friends for a while, but now we've been together for over 6 years.
Posted via Mobile Device

I asked my uncle who the red headed chick that lived with him was. She was just a nanny type thing so off i went. 10 years later, married with 3 redheaded girls and 1 little man! LOL! My little fella was last. He's 6 months, What a weapon ;)

I met Nina at a party in 1988. She knew me from school, and we had been introduced before. Engaged in 1989, married in 1990. Been together for 22 years, 5 kids, 20 year wedding anniversary in October.

I couldn't even talk when you got with Nina :p.
Top effort. You don't see too many married couples stay together for 20+ years anymore.
I can only think of 2 mates with parents still married.
Posted via Mobile Device

Been together for 22 years, 5 kids, 20 year wedding anniversary in October.

Grats markos.. now that's an achievement.
My neighbour whos been married 55 years has mentioned he could have done 2 life sentences in that time LOL..

You don't see too many married couples stay together for 20+ years anymore.
I can only think of 2 mates with parents still married.
Posted via Mobile Device

Isn't that very interesting?! I mean most ppl I know
can't hold it together for more than 2 years.

This is a facinating paradox for me.. I still ponder!

Devante.

In the 20 years we've been married, and I suppose from the day we moved in together around 20 months prior to getting married,aside from the nights she spent in Hospital giving birth, we have only spent 3 nights apart, all 3 were me doing management courses that we're live in situations and I couldnt leave the premises.

Thats pretty messed up lol

In the 20 years we've been married, and I suppose from the day we moved in together around 20 months prior to getting married,aside from the nights she spent in Hospital giving birth, we have only spent 3 nights apart, all 3 were me doing management courses that we're live in situations and I couldnt leave the premises.

Thats pretty messed up lol

That's pretty amazing Markos! I'd bet my fortnightly wage on the fact there aren't many/any other couples around who could claim the same..