• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to reach super low bodyfat levels

Derka -

That sounds like the diet I did in 2006 Nabbba, when I was depleting about 13 weeks out.

Wake up, 45 mins cardio, on empty stomach, caffine with no sugar (equal was ok) and no milk (which I hate anyway). Tuna, chicken and rice.
No sodium, but heaps of mg to stop cramps (which is caused by lack of sodium etc.)

If you can sustain 7 days of that, for 13 weeks, you will shred. My training partner won best abs two years running doing NABBA, and he was 100% natural.

Good post :)

Derka mate Love it, thats basically what I use mate, But I personally have to eat less carbs as i'm more sensitive to insulin and I bloat, bloody genetics.

Do you reccomend the ECA before morning cardio aswell, Ephidra Caffine Asprin ?

Cardio, what about low impact cross-trainer machine ?

And Derka, what about an early morning trainer? as in in the gym by 6am, that changes your food for the rest of the day and hence no cardio straight up. I would take a small shake and supps before gym about 30 mins so I don't cramp, immedialty after training, I mean as I'm walking out of the gym a water based shake, BCAA's, Multi-V and 25g simple sugar in the form of jelly beans (glucose).

Then average my meals out through the day, 5-6 on bulk and 7-8 on cut.

Fruit next meal with husk and shake, but no more sugar int he day.

rest of meals are real food, steak or chicken or tuna with green veggies.
Last meal is watershake with Flax oil + Tribulas and Magnesium B6.

Yoru thoughts mate?

ECA is obviously a proven winner but it holds it's risks too i cannot tolerate those things so my choice is the mild caffeine.

Any crdio where your keeping your heart rate below 65% anything above that and i'd slap you lol.

Early morning is fine you'd need a meal beforehand, as we don't want to breakdown protein for our workout. Cardio can be done after the morning session depending on how much time you have or cardio would be done after or before dinner at night.

You seem to have a good hold on thing Muu keep up the consistency! if you going for super low bodyfat it's just consistency no cheating except for 1 bad meal per week.

Derka -

That sounds like the diet I did in 2006 Nabbba, when I was depleting about 13 weeks out.

Wake up, 45 mins cardio, on empty stomach, caffine with no sugar (equal was ok) and no milk (which I hate anyway). Tuna, chicken and rice.
No sodium, but heaps of mg to stop cramps (which is caused by lack of sodium etc.)

If you can sustain 7 days of that, for 13 weeks, you will shred. My training partner won best abs two years running doing NABBA, and he was 100% natural.

Good post :)

Cheers matey, have you competed since Marzz?

If you going for super low bodyfat it's just consistency no cheating except for 1 bad meal per week.

Hell yeh, 1 cheat meal a week for me anyway is a necessity! Look forward to it all week, plan it and indulge! It's such a treat and I look at it as a reward for hard work in the gym.

It also helps keep the wife happy; we can go out have a meal or something nice usually on a Friday or Saturday night works best for me.

If I had my way all the time it would be Pizza, but that get Veto'ed in favour of the pretty brides choice.

Yeah, cheat days were awesome.
Me and my training partner used to go nuts for like 2 hours every Sunday, and eat like wild. Get those bad fats and sugars in there, make your veins pop like crazy!

Porchetta for a large pizza, Coke, Freddo Frogs, ice - cream and waffles.

Then home to feel like shit all nite lol

No running mate if your going for a lean muscular physique anything over 65% of your max heart rate your going to use carbs as fuel if you deplete your carb sources your body will breakdown protein (muscle) through a process called Gluconeogenesis. Especially after a fast at night.

I want you to power walk 6.5km-7.0km pace on treadmill as your body's preferred source of fuel is fatty acids (fat). Yes you'll burn less calories but the calories you burn are mostly pure fat and the muscle stays on your frame.

Hope this helps Birch

Ah I see, well that's good then cause running is harder haha :p

i dont get how you lads can work out with so little to eat... how do you keep lifting/maintaining what you have?

personally, im bulking atm, and if i miss a couple of meals before i workout i really notice the lack of energy and it shortens my routine, i cant imagine doing a routine on what your eating :O

i dont get how you lads can work out with so little to eat... how do you keep lifting/maintaining what you have?

personally, im bulking atm, and if i miss a couple of meals before i workout i really notice the lack of energy and it shortens my routine, i cant imagine doing a routine on what your eating :O

I find that i'm very focused during my comp prep and don't really notice the lack of energy, i do however get some serious serious sugar cravings during the afternoon though.

Hey stuff, was the evening cardio a fast walk also?
What's the caffine in the morning? Excuse my ignorance.

Yeah yeah, but i don't agree with half of it. New stuff welcome.

Always open to listening. Can't guarantee I'll agree. That is what life is about. You take what you can use. F** the rest of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't agree with half of it? I would have sold my soul for advice like that! a bodybuilders cutting diet is hardly what you need to be looking at. Remember lifestyle change?

Great thread Damo. One day I will attempt a cut like that but i have allot of squating and eating to do first. I like your principles and it's good to have a role model like yourself conributing.
Posted via Mobile Device