• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

How to reach super low bodyfat levels

I agree people are trying to split hairs here. I did my comp diet i ended up with a low bodyfat that was my goal and it was achieved. Noobs people can take or leave the caffeine it's up to them

I understand that, My argument isnt about caffeine burning more calories this that...

But the unknow health effects that probably 99% of the population do not know about. Thats all im saying :)

I understand that, My argument isnt about caffeine burning more calories this that...

But the unknow health effects that probably 99% of the population do not know about. Thats all im saying :)

That's understandable, take it or leave it with the caffeine that's not a fuss for me. The diet however is definitely the way to go if they want to achieve a very low bodyfat level though

I was told this by my trainer and the guys running Nabba, and as I said, it worked for me.

Sorry if that doesn't agree with your thinking, but I get the feeling this website is very anti- bodybuilding, and I am starting to regret the decision to ever donate to it.
Definately not anti bodybuilding.
I love BB and love hearing you experiences.

I am not a huge fan of PL or WL but also like hearing peoples experiences in those sports.

long cardio sessions are a definite as part of a "cutting"
diet if you want to drop into the low single digit bodyfat numbers

I hate doing cardio at any time, but doing it in the morning, when it's freezing cold, your hungry, and don't wanna go to work, sux!

Specially when you walk past a park and the Council's automatic sprinklers go off and spray you face full of freezing cold bore water.