• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
O

OutOfControl

Days of our lives type of thread coming at you!

I have really low standards when it comes to dating. But .... check out this email i got. Should i call him? :D:D

hey how are you?

im XXXX 33 single guy from XXXXXX
how has your week been?

any interesting plans for the rest of the weekend?

so may i ask wat things do u do for fun?

my interests include cooking, walking, driving, watching dvds, listening to music wearing nappies and trying new things...

i dont expect someone to like any or all of my interest/activites.. but would love to meet someone open to putting a nappy on me as usually i put on myself.. i think it could be fun

would love to hear from you even if its to decline further contact

my mobile is xxxxxxxx if u wanna chat

Am i allowed to talk about dating here? I forgot to ask. If not, go ahead and delete it.

He sounds like a real keeper, between the nappy wearing, the fact he openly talks about it twice in an initial email to a total stranger and the fact he's looking for women on the internet (which is weird in itself) I'd say you've got yourself a full scale fruitcake on your hands, best of luck with him.

Days of our lives type of thread coming at you!

I have really low standards when it comes to dating. But .... check out this email i got. Should i call him? :D:D

my interests include cooking, walking, driving, watching dvds, listening to music wearing nappies and trying new things...

i dont expect someone to like any or all of my interest/activites.. but would love to meet someone open to putting a nappy on me as usually i put on myself.. i think it could be fun

LOL WUT THE F***..

nappies on a 33 Y.O

p.s yes you are allowed to talk about dating and stuff i would encourageit myself. Way too much test oozing out of the forum at times.

That's not the only weird email i got.

I got an email from a married couple wanting me to join their relationship. The wife is Bisexual. They have kids. They asked me to move in with them and have kids with them. The husband wants more kids but the wife can't have anymore.

Can you imagine how messed up the kids will be if they grow up with 2 mums and 1 dad? What the f$#k?

So many freaks to choose from i'm having trouble deciding who to choose.

Here is some of the messages from the married freak:

i know you have read my messages i just want to know are you interested or not so can you please message me back baby please!!!!

i know you read on my profile that i am married with 3 kids my wife has a very bad back and can not have any more children and i really want more kids so dont think i will just get you pregnant and and run away i want you and the child/children to part of my life i want to have a relationship with you and our kids i hope i end up falling in love with you to thats why i want to know more about you Thanks xxxxx

WTF !!! Why would i want to churn out kids with a married couple? F#CK!!! If this is all i have to choose from i think i might be taking a vow of chastity.

Last edited:
I wrote back to the nappy guy:

ME: You wear a nappy?

Nappy man: yes i love it

hope its not a problem

ME: weirdo...

Nappy man: not interested?

WTF! No it's completely fine. I was hoping a nappy wearing man would sweep me off my feet one day, now it looks like that dream might come true. Thank you Jesus.

yeah of course you can talk about dating here

lol what a crack up nappies and threesome having kids with them lol

He sounds like a real keeper, between the nappy wearing, the fact he openly talks about it twice in an initial email to a total stranger and the fact he's looking for women on the internet (which is weird in itself) I'd say you've got yourself a full scale fruitcake on your hands, best of luck with him.

I met my mrs on the net...

I didnt like the sluts i met in bars.

Everyone loves a slut! Some sluts even know how to use the internet. Just take a look at Adult friend finder lol.

I got another email that said:

"I will f#ck you, fat pu$$y still feels good"

FU#K !! Thanks for the kind offer Sir. Excuse me while i jump off a bridge.

Another email :

Hey there
Might sounds a little on the kinky side but was
wondering if u would be interested in having a little phone sex.............. hehe
Im just bored lol

if not all good

Hit me back

WTF? Did he really expect me to say yes? lol. 10 points for trying.

I've met some really nice girls online.. and I've met some of the most Nasty girls whom I keep there number when I need a 'floggen' !

1/10 then, you go to uni don't you? that translates into thousands of girls you come in contact with everyday outside the bar scene and for some reason you still shy away to the creepy Internet sites for women! Something must be up? Do you lack confdence or what?

PS - I am not taking a stab, I am just really curious? I can't see a reason why a healthy able bodied 20 something without 2 heads needs to shy away from the old fashioned way?

Cheers.
Posted via Mobile Device

morgan maybe im old fashioned but i think this is the way dating is headed (internet dating) people nowadays are too reliant on technology in every aspect and its too much of a hassle to get out and meet people.

Get with the times Morgan lol

Everyone uses dating sites. It's smart, you can screen people before the date.

morgan maybe im old fashioned but i think this is the way dating is headed (internet dating) people nowadays are too reliant on technology in every aspect and its too much of a hassle to get out and meet people.

it's simply another median. lets face it clubs and pubs aren't a healthy place to go look at someone the wrong way and you get classed or pulled into the lane way while walking home

online is the screening process , it's really no different to that of a blind date a friend of a friend setting you up etc

Get with the times Morgan lol

Everyone uses dating sites. It's smart, you can screen people before the date.
The only thing you 'screen' is what they want you to screen, anyone can type anything into their profile, it's not until you meet them they could be a 38YO male who wears nappies and wants you to spank him to the sound of Enya...?

Why do people ALWAYS use pubs/clubs in their creepy pro internet dating argument? That is the last place you want to look, there are plenty of other options as you all know, how about a bit of truth for a change? Do you people just lack confidence? Is it so hard that you actually go up and talk to someone?

Last edited:
1/10 then, you go to uni don't you? that translates into thousands of girls you come in contact with everyday outside the bar scene and for some reason you still shy away to the creepy Internet sites for women! Something must be up? Do you lack confdence or what?

PS - I am not taking a stab, I am just really curious? I can't see a reason why a healthy able bodied 20 something without 2 heads needs to shy away from the old fashioned way?

Cheers.
Posted via Mobile Device

I have been withmy mrs for 2 years i only just started uni, Im nto from sydney origonally i dont know many people here. I dont drink so there is no reason for me to go to a club or a pub to eet someone i have nothing in common with.

Actually it is hard for a lot of people to go up and talk to someone. Many people are not confident so the internet helps them make connections. Fair enough if that is what they need. As I tell my single friends if you go to a club to find a girlfriend you are obviously in the wrong f'n place.