• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
If only love was like dungeons and dragons all you need to do is get drunk in a tavern and hope you roll a 6.

1 = You wake up next to a half orc called Malrog the Bloody
2 = You wake up next to a gnome called Pixy
3 = you wake up next to a Dwarf called JubJub
4 = You wake up next to an unattractive woman you dont ask her name (your glad she is human for a change)
5 = You wake up next to an attractive woman
6 = You wake up next to the busty bar wench to your left an attractive woman to your right and suddenly the door opens and its the unattractive woman with a mug of ale!

Man I really wanna get a group together to play dnd damn my lack of social skills. I wonder if dating can be extended to "play dating" for the purposes of conquering depp and forboding dungeons???

Because i wouldn't be with a normal size person. The guy has to be big. If a normal size person asks me out, i am shocked, and i always say no lol

I tend to go for much older men who are super obese.

Holy **** thats messed up!

I hope to hell your joking... then again it gives me hope for when im older and want a younger girl :D

I just started talking to a guy who is 220 kilos. He is the biggest one i could find.
He's 38, 6'1 and has severe depression and anxiety.

My dream match. No really he is. I don't think he likes me though lol.

38 isn't old though, when i say old i mean like 50+

I considered going out with a guy who was about 70, he might have been older. When i look back on it i really regret not doing it.

Actually most of the men i turn up with, my friends don't approve of. I bumped into some friends i hadn't seen in ages and they were like OMG OMG !!! and ran up and hugged me, then they seen that i was with a strange looking guy... they didn't even say hi to him, and then i could tell they didn't want me to sit at their table...

I've heard this sentence a few times "OMG you were with XXX last night!!!" "Ewww he's a freak".

38 isn't old though, when i say old i mean like 50+

I considered going out with a guy who was about 70, he might have been older. When i look back on it i really regret not doing it.

Actually most of the men i turn up with, my friends don't approve of. I bumped into some friends i hadn't seen in ages and they were like OMG OMG !!! and ran up and hugged me, then they seen that i was with a strange looking guy... they didn't even say hi to him, and then i could tell they didn't want me to sit at their table...

I've heard this sentence a few times "OMG you were with XXX last night!!!" "Ewww he's a freak".

Do you actually like old fat guys or do you think thats all you can get cause im confused???

Is that what you like or just who you think will only want to spend any time with you?

You may come across as desperate on your profile that would explain some
of the whacky people emailing you. They think you are desperate and therefore think you are up or anything if it makes you feel loved.
Posted via Mobile Device

lol !

I think i might be asexual. I don't like anyone. I never get in relationships. I was researching asexuality and there is seriously an asexual support group in Australia.

Asexual with a pinch of crazy.

Asexual is a term used to describe how an organism usually bacteria reproduces with itself..

I find it disturbing they have coined a term to use on humans, quite sad.

lol !

I think i might be asexual. I don't like anyone. I never get in relationships. I was researching asexuality and there is seriously an asexual support group in Australia.

Asexual with a pinch of crazy.

You dont need a relationship. Get a hobby instead... like dnd :D

An asexual is a person who does not experience sexual attraction.

That is so me! lol

Well if your not attracted to them... You screen fat men on the internet trying to find one who has things in common? Like the lapband you mentioned?

I want an emotional connection not a physical one. I would be happy if i never had to have sex or hug or kiss anyone lol. If only i believed in God, i could become a nun.

If i have to choose, i like big men with things in common.

I want an emotional connection not a physical one. I would be happy if i never had to have sex or hug or kiss anyone lol. If only i believed in God, i could become a nun.

If i have to choose, i like big men with things in common.

That is really messed up