• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I met my wife at the gym!
She was the hottie behind the counter, and I was the muscle head ego maniac who asked her out 3 months, evey day, and got shut down, till she eventualy gave up, lowered her standards, and agreed to marry me!

That was 2 years ago!

You can knock it all you want but if you haven't given it a real go, you have no idea what you are talking about. It doesn't have to be about lacking confidence. It's about meeting people you might otherwise never meet. Why would you go up to a random stranger if you didn't even know they were single?

You can talk to 100s of like minded people on the internet and choose the best. I got 350 replies from my ad and im fat. I can only imagine how many replies good looking girls would get. How else would i meet that amount of people?

It might not suit everyone, but it certainly isn't "weird" to be using a dating website.

i posted up a pic of myself on the adult friend finder before i met my missus and was getting some weird ass women (usually over 35 year olds) who were into spanking/bondage and group gang bangs..

DEF not the place to go and find a soul mate :D

i posted up a pic of myself on the adult friend finder before i met my missus and was getting some weird ass women (usually over 35 year olds) who were into spanking/bondage and group gang bangs..

DEF not the place to go and find a soul mate :D

shouldn't let a few apples ruin the lot , the good thing is that they told you straight up that they were into spanking/bondage and group gang bangs , if you met a person out and about at the gym or supermarket you thought you would pull a line out on them to try and hook up would they tell you straight up that they were into spanking/bondage and group gang bangs

Adult Friend Finder is seedy as lol.

MILFs and GILFs who put out.

I only search for other fat people but some fat people must not realise what they look like, because their expectations are insane. lol. Like there are 50 year old fat hairy men who will only date smoking hot 20 year olds. What is up with that?

I wouldnt be worried about men atm.. When you get your body and mental state into tip top shape you will open the door to better posibilities.. Dont settle for second best.

Because i wouldn't be with a normal size person. The guy has to be big. If a normal size person asks me out, i am shocked, and i always say no lol

I tend to go for much older men who are super obese.

I agree with noobs focus on yourself at the moment then reassess how you feel about yourself later then find someone

I already met someone, he has a lapband and is telling me to get one too. He tells me he wishes he did it 20 years ago.

Maybe he would help me to lose weight?

I already met someone, he has a lapband and is telling me to get one too. He tells me he wishes he did it 20 years ago.

Maybe he would help me to lose weight?

Maybe te guy is a moronic idiots with no self control??

THis is why obesity is so bad..

If someone has no will power to control what they shovel into their mouths it shows how in control the rets of their life is..

Lapband people piss me off. They are lazy useless ****s who thought it better to get surgery then change diet and exercise...

Lets get one thing straight no one got fat eating carrotts and cabbages.. EVER!

Here's another choice email:

im genuine and looking for a genuine woman whos very much a plus size and is hirsute (natuarlly hairy) a woman whos looking to give 100% and wants to have a real relationship
would love to hear back from u

WTF !! Lol

I replied back and jokingly said i'm hairy... here is his reply:

yes its a very good thing that ur naturally ver hairy and a plus size , u should be very proud of it , it very beautiful , i do want a family , children and a nice very large and very hairy wife who wants to be happy and a have a happy family life , would that be you ? can u caht on msn ?

ME: Hairsute? I guess i could let it grow out. I thought people hated hair?

Him: not at all , did u know the more hair a woman has the more hightened sense of touch she has , meaning far more pleassure , and its looks far more beautiful and feminine , are u naturally very hairy when u let it all grow out ? and what sizes are u ? u r a plus size ? and plz im very genuine ,

Last edited:
someone said if you got to a club your in the wrong place to find a girlfriend.. something tells me if your looking online for a relationship that seems to be the wrong place to look as well!!

Here's another choice email:

im genuine and looking for a genuine woman whos very much a plus size and is hirsute (natuarlly hairy) a woman whos looking to give 100% and wants to have a real relationship
would love to hear back from u

WTF !! Lol

I replied back and jokingly said i'm hairy... here is his reply:

yes its a very good thing that ur naturally ver hairy and a plus size , u should be very proud of it , it very beautiful , i do want a family , children and a nice very large and very hairy wife who wants to be happy and a have a happy family life , would that be you ? can u caht on msn ?

ME: Hairsute? I guess i could let it grow out. I thought people hated hair?

Him: not at all , did u know the more hair a woman has the more hightened sense of touch she has , meaning far more pleassure , and its looks far more beautiful and feminine , are u naturally very hairy when u let it all grow out ? and what sizes are u ? u r a plus size ? and plz im very genuine ,

ROFLOL !

I'm new around here... is always this dam funny on AusBB ?

Best thread eva.

threadblows.jpg

Lol

Another guy messaged me and said "Do you like chocolate men?"

I thought he meant chicos so i was like HELL YEAH i do! What he actually meant is that he is black. Oops

By the sounds of all that I would give internet dating a miss. I always met my girls outside of the internet by just getting out there. Not only do you have real face to face's with people but I think its far better and more natural. Trust me if I could go to a room at the end of the day and talk about strength training and bodybuilding with 50 people... Well I wouldn't be here! :p

Outofcontrol... once you have lost your weight and your confidence rolls in you will find your standards change too. Though you may think they wont they most certainly will. I was an obese teenager and would settle for any female attention when I was younger. Things have changed, I have a beautiful girlfriend, I'm healthy, I'm fit and internet dating is the last thing that crosses my mind. Saying that someone who has had lapband may be able to help you loose weight is insane to the point it sounded like you have gone backwards in your learning.

Having said all that internet dating probably does have its place to which noobs gave an excellent example... he was new to town. It wasn't a case of not wanting to get out there but just a medium of getting out there as a pub is a waste of time.

I met my girl moving her flatmate in... Offer to help move some people in! Great exercise in that!

Another email:

i like lots of sex and am looking for someone the same as well. i will lick you out then **** you dry, if you are interested contact me.

My profile must sound slutty? lol

I hate moving Gauchenharbor! Worst job. I would rather be single lol