• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
You can only get those if you have enough $$ to afford them. I'm talking broke as a joke, buck tooth billy 50 year olds.

yeah dogs are great, plus he/she could be your exercise buddy. Mine is curled up next to me as I type, give him a shove and we will play fight for a bit and then ill get back to my assignment and he just goes back to sleep next to me. What a trooper.

You dont need a relationship. Get a hobby instead... like dnd :D
Only old school dnd, I'm not into that modern online stuff. I mean pull out the AD&D Dungeon Masters Guide and Fiend Folio, get a good group together at your place and throw in miniatures if that's your gig then go for it. Been a while since I've been to a good RPG convention. Great way to meet likeminded people though! Just watch out for the ones who insist on dressing "in period", they tend to be a bit smelly in all the wrong places...

OOC, you sure you're not just gay? Maybe you just don't want to sleep with men. Maybe take a walk on the wild side, it might just tick all the right boxes (if ticking's your thing)...

Cheers,
Mike

Last edited:
Baldurs gate, best D&D electronic game I have ever played. I mean I am not a nerd I am not into that kind of stuff.

I'm not gay. I thought of that, so i hit on a few girls. It didn't do anything for me.

I have tried to feel something for: lesbians, straight, old, fat, deformed, burns victims, paralysed, terminally ill, criminals, midgets, amputees... and i briefly flirted with a tranny. She/he was a lesbian and already had a girlfriend.

I don't need a dog. I occupy my time by playing handball up against a brickwall. I always win.

Psychopath?

I meant real AD&D I dont hold much with computers anymore since one ate my pet gold fish. There was nothing left but a tail sticking out of the floppy drive. Devil machines I tell you.

That's thing is an old chain email been around for years. There is worse one's then that out there too!

threadrocks.jpg

Update

I'm still kind of interested in the guy with the lapband. He seems nice enough. Or maybe i like that he is older and has money?

Money is good. He doesn't talk much. How can you hate a man who doesn't talk?

I don't want to be alone. I just don't want to have sex or be touched.

I'm not gay. I thought of that, so i hit on a few girls. It didn't do anything for me.

I have tried to feel something for: lesbians, straight, old, fat, deformed, burns victims, paralysed, terminally ill, criminals, midgets, amputees... and i briefly flirted with a tranny. She/he was a lesbian and already had a girlfriend.

Or maybe i like that he is older and has money?

Money is good. He doesn't talk much. How can you hate a man who doesn't talk?

My guess is your attraction is to money, that you believe it will make you happy.

At one stage i had a brilliant idea, i figured if i dated a man who was paralysed. I would have the emotional connection but i wouldn't have to sleep with him. I was really wrong with that one! Their penises still work! Even if they can't feel it, they still want to use it.

Im curious, did you mix up the positions much?