• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Why are you orange?

O

OutOfControl

Why do bodybuilders in competitions dye themselves orange? There must be a reason for this freakish tan? :D

tan-bodybuilder-fail.jpg

Last edited:
Under the bright lights on stage at a comp, it shows more muscle definition.
Posted via Mobile Device

Really? Do you just paint it on before comps and then take it off? What would happen if you chose not to use it?

Really? Do you just paint it on before comps and then take it off? What would happen if you chose not to use it?

you don't have to use fake tan. You can walk on stage 'naturally' if you want. Under the bright lights tho, you'll look like casper the ghost, like the obvious guy in the photo below

fail-owned-bodybuilder-fail.jpg

he has either very little or no tan paint on at all. I know i'd rather look tanned like............

draft_lens1894812module9073018photo_1207934636frank_zane.jpg

instead

lol he looks old and less muscley than the other two. Is that photoshopped?

I like tans too but i hate that orange colour. I get why they do it now though :)

If Mr white is as muscley as the other 2 guys and it's not showing just because he is white. I'm going to get a tan ASAP. Hahaha

The guy in the pic by himself doesn't look orange. He looks better.

Hey when your legs are that muscley... do they rub together when you walk?

Clearly he is not as muscular, the other thing is he has a higher bodyfat percentage. The lower bodyfat guys give the appearance of bigger muscles.

Last edited: