• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Fav Chick Flick

S

Skinny

Comon now, im sure most of you guys have seen chick flicks. and probably liked a few, if u dont have a favourite, just name the one that you think is ok(like :))

Shes the Man, oh god that film was so dam funny, it was so funny watching a girl, trying to act like a guy by the way she thinks a guy acts like, and then hit on a guy while acting like a guy haha~

Hate chick flicks with a passion. Sliding Doors was OK. Is that a chick flick?

Rambo, its about as chick flicky as I get. Gotta go watch some Chuck Norris movies now since reading this thread.

lol, comon girlfriends never make u watch it? have u not seen "shes the man"? its so funny, lol chuck norris is like a man flick lol

Well I certainly get stuck watching them. But due to My iPhone and ausbb I dont actually have to see much of them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rambo, its about as chick flicky as I get. Gotta go watch some Chuck Norris movies now since reading this thread.

ChuckNorris.jpg

Chuck!

I have one of these... and yes i only got it because Chuck told me to.

Total_gym.jpg

If that is true OC start using it. If it isn't true then good use of the chuck Norris method.

Skinny you asked what films we like not what our wives or g/f make us watch.
Posted via Mobile Device

YES I have seen She's The Man! It's surprisingly pretty good and actually pretty funny too! Wasn't something I expected from a chick flick but I reckon it was worth the watch (no homo) lol

If you havent seen it, I reckon its worth renting ;)

YouTube - She's the Man - Part 8

4:29 onwards when they're at the gym is priceless LOL

My girl and I watched 7 Pounds with Will Smith Recently, She loved it, was teary, not really a chic flick,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVNTPJKuVQg&feature=related]YouTube - Patrick Swayze & Jennifer Grey - The Time of My Life (Dirty Dancing)[/ame]

How did I miss this thread!?

Anyway, I'm like one of those guys that watches chick flicks as sheer entertainment (no homo, not that I'm a hater or anythin').

The O.C. during high school was pretty epic.

Anyway Sixteen Candles, movies from that era were just way more sappy, corny and fun.

Everyone else likes Pretty Woman, and growing up in high school "A Walk to Remember" was pretty popular with the lads.

Pretty much the trick to enjoying a chick flick or any other pre-declared shitty movie is to take it for what it's meant to be. eg. Fast and the Furious: promises girls and cars (Stolen from Margaret and David, "At the Movies", SBS), Twilight: promises fantasy teenage angst. Don't ask for a killer plot or sweet cinematography and you won't be disappointed.