• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

FIFA World Cup 2010

LOL - the Kiwi goal was offside.

We get picked on all the time cos we're the world champs, and cos most the Aussies out there have to vent at their own shit team!! LOL

Addicted to dodgey red card hand outs (not only Aus) and annoying noise from vuvuzelas also inconvenient kick off times!

After watching Spain play, I have to say they are my team to win the whole cup. Yes we still have Argentina, Brazil and Portugal, but the flair that was displayed by Spain makes me favour them. I'm the first to admit that as much as I was entertained by their game play, I was simultaneously frustrated with their inability to find the target when presented with an opportunity.

Having said all the above, this WC is so unpredictable that anyone can win (within reason of course).

May the best team on the day win.

Fadi.

How'd you like having Robert Green spotting you at the gym? Could be a potential YouTube hit!