• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

twilight pansy vamps

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What is it with pansy vampire movies ,, when the hell did movies go from bloody sucking vamps to vegetarians and what the heck is it with the the whole tragic romantic figure i mean come on the guy is dead and a few hundred years old hello necrophillia ah and not to mention the vamps dressed in the latest fashion items

I dunno dude - but I know that chicks seem to love these skinny jean wearing, pasty skinned, deeply disturbed young guys for some reason.

Vampire movies died after Christopher Lee stopped playing Dracula, save for one exception, Salems Lot, that was and still is a terrific movie, it gave me nightmares.

Never seen the twiight... movies the first or the second, is there a third?

would u recommend it? becos everytime i see the cover, it just turns me away knowing its a love story... about vamp guy and human girl

Do you read any of Steven Kings novels Shrek? Or just a fan of the movies?
Never read a Stephen King book.
Not a massive fan of his movies but did I like Misery and It (something about killer clowns does it for me) muahhahahahahahaha.

stephenkingsitdesktopwallpaper001.jpg

You bastard Shrek, It freaked me out when i was a little kid, freaking clowns.

Back a little on topic, If that is what it takes to pick up girls at the moment i feel sorry for you single guys, good luck.

Vampire stuff is gayer than Elton John

I know people who brag about having seen these movies like 25 times lol

Vampire movies died after Christopher Lee stopped playing Dracula, save for one exception, Salems Lot, that was and still is a terrific movie, it gave me nightmares.

30 days of Night was a good movie. Theres nothing wrong with vampire movies per-se.

I think the best vampire movies are the Underworld movies. At least they have that horror element to them. Twilight is laughable. The chick in Twilight was an indecisive, mumbling moron and it made me mad watching it.