• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
I have easio but it isn't "much" cheaper. It certainly dosn't taste as good. Not to mention they are still full of sugar unless you choose the horrible ones. Fat burning tablets are the biggest load of shite ever! People who take them are the people who won't put 100% into their diet and training. Even if they do work what sort of habit does it form fir people? What's the point of a b12 injection? Allot of people would be better of picking up healthy eating habits. Having said that if a blood test showed you needed it go for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't find the "horrible" ones horrible. Personal tastes i guess. Inner health plus is much more expensive, so are yakults. In my opinion and from what i have compared. I'm just throwing it out there. If you eat yogurt you might want to look into it.

Besides, what is the point of taking anything? You could say that people shouldn't be taking protein powders and all the stuff they are taking. You can't possibly eat enough vegetables to equal what is in some of these pills. That's why people take them.

Pills can help you but they won't do the job for you with regards to weight loss, and no not all people who take them are lazy and can't commit.

I've also taken cholesterol reducing supplements from health food stores.

I thought of something else that is pretty good. Joint Care with Glucosamine and Chondroitin + MSM. Older people take that, people with arthritis, joint problems, sport injuries.

There's so much out there it can become confusing.

Edit: Sometimes you can buy empty capsules and fill them yourself. I really liked spirulina, i think it helped me with my energy levels. I went through it really fast though, that's why i switched from the tablets to powder.

Some people put psyllium on their cereal or in shakes. Lots of old people buy it, i think it's like a laxative for them. A health shop i used to go to would sell bags of psyllium for 1 or 2 bucks, it was kept in the fridge. Better than buying Metamucil.

Warning : these are just my opinions and may change at any time lol

Last edited:
And a blood test could tell you that couldn't it noobs?

We could name everything in a chemist and health food shop and give positives and negatives. Super foods is the name of the thread and though I do supplment the more I get from my food the happier my body is. That's my belief anyway. My problem with fat burning pills is they are designed to assist with weight loss and after uneducated people read the blurb on the side they are convinced it's a real option. They are not a super food just a waste of money. (however pills that Help your thyroid or increase free testosterone etc that list increased metabolism as a side benifit, well I can't argue with that. They aren't called Hypoburn or anything like that.)
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok sorry. Just delete my couple of posts haha. Superfoods topic got me thinking about the things i have tried.

And a blood test could tell you that couldn't it noobs?

We could name everything in a chemist and health food shop and give positives and negatives. Super foods is the name of the thread and though I do supplment the more I get from my food the happier my body is. That's my belief anyway. My problem with fat burning pills is they are designed to assist with weight loss and after uneducated people read the blurb on the side they are convinced it's a real option. They are not a super food just a waste of money. (however pills that Help your thyroid or increase free testosterone etc that list increased metabolism as a side benifit, well I can't argue with that. They aren't called Hypoburn or anything like that.)
Posted via Mobile Device

Yeah mate geneally, only problem is you will get a "range" as you have found out with other things.

And one thing dr's dont understand is optimal health.

My general gp didnt understand why 8.6 total tetsosterone range 8-29 was not an ideal thing for me being a 23 year old male...

After all it was within range...

2 words i hate, within range is not optimal nor should it be the baseline for your health, inregards to SOME things not all.. For exmaple blood p.h well that has a very healthy range and that is accepted.

But if you have a look into orthomolecular medicine (i just bought this book off ebay Orthomolecular Medicine For Everyone - eBay, Nonfiction, Books. (end time 07-May-10 00:26:09 AEST) ) RDI and optimal levels are 2 totally different things.

I still need to do reading into b vitamins... I am going to be taking 3000mg of niacin a day in divided doses in hopes to come off effexor totally.

Everyone body is different, somepople might absorb things better then others so a 1 glove fits all approach to reccomendaitons in regards to vitamin supplements. You can also get b12 nasal spray on line thus not needing to to worry about injections at all. This is one thing i am going to be looking at.

It depends on the doctor. You have to be lucky to get a doctor who will work with naturopaths. Most doctors don't want to know about alternatives, and then there are naturopaths who don't want to know about anything that isn't natural.

I'm some where in the middle with my beliefs, but i always look at the natural alternatives first.

The main thing is that you can't just assume what people are telling you is correct, or just because it worked for them that it will work for you. Listen to your own body and make an informed decision.

It depends on the doctor. You have to be lucky to get a doctor who will work with naturopaths. Most doctors don't want to know about alternatives, and then there are naturopaths who don't want to know about anything that isn't natural.

I'm some where in the middle with my beliefs, but i always look at the natural alternatives first.

The main thing is that you can't just assume what people are telling you is correct, or just because it worked for them that it will work for you. Listen to your own body and make an informed decision.

How I would give for someone who could judge interactions and advise you on the same.

I didnt see a mention of Adaptogens here... so throwing this out for general wellbeing :

Ashwagandha (Withania Somnifera)
Brahmi / Gotu Kola
Liv 52

^Somethings Iv used in the past.

Among many other benefits BY contains the full spectrum of vit b, we need the full spectrum for this vitamin to be synthatised into the body.

One of the untreated disorders we have is vitamin b defficiancy.
Vitamin b supplements are not complete or a large number of.
Posted via Mobile Device

I just wanted to say i hate you lol..

I added 30g to my post training shake and it tasted like pork crackling... I like pork crackling but not as a drink.. It also went think and had floaters in it after about 10 min.. LOL

Fadi,

What are the main differences between the two products you mentioned?

1 is simply wheat grass the other looks to be a mixture of alot of different veges and grasses..